Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sheev ?

rouch3200

Question

18 answers to this question

The Sheev is incredible... if you use it as a quick knife.  Using a stance, ANY dagger is crap because dagger stances are far too slow without nearly enough damage multipliers to compensate for it, unlike crimson dervish or crossing snakes.

Otherwise, the claims to its crappiness feel more like bandwagoning than actual review, and probably because unlike most event weapons, this one wasn't god tier.

the karyst is still higher damage but sheev isnt a good weapon aswell. if you dont like the attack speed while equipped use homing fangs.

Homing fangs - fast attacks and a finish. sheev is still not just a weapon is also a trophy :) 

I consider it to be fair :)

Yea well the speed is incredibly slow while equipped specially with pointed wind however I use sometimes on my nekros cuz for some reason it slices enemies more frequently than other melee weapons.

its slower than Galatine literally, according to Mogamu

Almost everyone's hating on Sheev and I love it for its good damage and bleed procs. Looks like I finally found my hipster weapon.

Its not really the Sheev, but the fact that Daggers have terrible Stances.

Pointed Wind is probably TEH worst stance in the game - even equipping no stance performs better.