Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for an Alliance? Join ICE Alliance

-InV-Skitz0

-snip-

That is untrue. The only donation we ask from our members is the occasional specter for the regiments and maybe a solar rail or two, but even those aren't mandatory.

But for the record I will list the requirements below:

-Your clans WarLord  must stay in contact with the alliance and stay updated with all things concerned.

-Your clan needs to be maintained at least at half capacity. (You get a little wiggle room on this one)

-Your clan must use some form of voice comms. (Every member of your clan isn't required to use it, only that your clan has one available for use.

-Your clan must help Defend/Attack DS battles. (This is not a Job. No one expects you or your clan to run rails non stop. However Participation is expected)

Alliance rules :

-Don't Be a Tool in alliance chat.

If those 4 requirements are met and you are willing to follow our only rule. Then I would be happy to sit down and talk with you more about this subject.

Edited by -ExT-Skitz0

I am the Warlord of the clan Genocide Generals we are a ghost clan but all of us live in same area and play on a nightly basis, very active gamers just joining the warframe community and noticed that you guys basically own dark sector pvp which is our main interest, so pelase consider us!

Draconic Tyrants Ghost Clan is volunteering to join ICE, and I, Gloonkey am the Warlord. We are a small ghost clan with only 6 members, Myself, a rank 15, a rank 8, and 2 rank 4's, we are very active, the rank 15 guy has been able to SIGNIFICANTLY expand our Dojo. I have been in ICE before, but I didn't feel important enough.

Klem Lord of the Wrath of Heaven here, we're currently in an alliance which simply doesn't do enough Dark Sector conflicts...we're a small clan, but we're all active and very willing to help defend / attack rails :D

We're also pretty good players...rarely losing conflicts.