• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Warlord: THinkaZ
Second in commands (warlords in warlord absence): Mrdash & Minisuspend
Clan: Themightymidgets
Tier: Mountain
Size: 235+ members

A bit about us: 
We are a casual clan that just enjoys playing and arent really organized, we have been part of ICE before and left back then, mainly due to us being a storm clan and back then there was no room in alliance for us to tier up, so i felt back then the right move was to leave the alliance to let the clan grow, at this point i extremely content with the tier we are in as a clan and has no aspirations to move further up in the tier system to moon size, we have had a larger rework of our infrastructure in the clan, arent using voice coms a lot but i am trying to start a culture of using ts3/discord to communicate it would help a great deal if there was people always present on the teamspeak server.

If you are interested in talking to me feel free to contact me ingame: THinkaZ

Not logged on limit in clan: 20 days, a few over due to them being long time members etc. Will be more strict when we reach the mountain tier cap again.

Edited by THinkaZ

Warlords: RB-377 , JessicaJoanne , QuantomPenetrator.

Tier: Shadow (Working to expand in the near future)

Clan name: Nine Eleven

We're a fun and energized clan looking for the Warframe experience to our fullest intent! Despite a small number of members, we socialize often and are a friendly community. We would like to offer the best possible experience for as many players and we are working to grow in numbers to assist in the returning Dark Sector conflicts and in the helping of new warframe players to the best possible experience. Hence, we'd be honored to join The ICE Alliance and be a part of something bigger in the Warframe community! We're active on Skype and I'll (RB-377)  be sure to be active and keep our fellow clan mates active and informed on Ts3.

Please do feel free to contact me for any other question In-game or via Steam. [IGN: RB-377  ; Steam: K41N-7]

Edited by RB-377

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can i Join the Clan or the Alliance. JustinJoco is my In-Game name. Im very active, I can help you with anything. Please Let me join and ill just join a ICE Clan

:thumbup::blush:

Edited by JustinJoco
Nothing just chrck typo