Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift From The Lotus Coupons, Do They Work On Prime Access?

9tailboy

Question

9 answers to this question

The gift is % off on next purchase of platinum, not on next store purchase.  Get the difference?

technically when you purchase prime access, you are also purchasing platinum, so I'm just saying why is it not? Its the same thing for paying the $50, $100, and $200 platinum purchase, you are paying for platinum, but they also give you specials like mods, so why doesn't it work on prime access when you are buyinh platinum with specials?

technically when you purchase prime access, you are also purchasing platinum, so I'm just saying why is it not? Its the same thing for paying the $50, $100, and $200 platinum purchase, you are paying for platinum, but they also give you specials like mods, so why doesn't it work on prime access when you are buyinh platinum with specials?

Because its platinum with specials and not only platinum.

Well the special bundle is already discounted (As opposed to buying the stuff separately), so they don't allow double-discounting basically.  The platinum discounts are exactly that, platinum only discounts.