Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Interactions Please.

Trayzerlol

Raise the number of interactions for kubrows. preferably unlimited. 

there is NO reason in the world why we shouldn't be able to have a fully functional dog 100% of the time, considering what it took to make them.

i don't mind paying for a stabilizer every day but the other decaying factor serves no purpose at all. i don't even remember that my dog died yesterday (and it's pretty hard not to notice with a 30 sec. res timer on them)... so i got 1 interaction left for the day now. cool. 

some stuff is just too much anti-fun and shouldn't be in the game imo.

In my personal opinion i agree to your thinking but eventho i think that the way it is at the moment seems to me to be the best way.

Because of the low number of interactions with your kubrow you shall try to keep an eye on him and take care as if you would have an real dog. It requires responsibility. ;)

well, kubrows has the element of a living thing in the game, its your job as the owner to take care of it. 30sec is a long time, heck DE extended the time even without loyal companion mod on. if you dont take care of someone well, of course they'll pissed at you. basic life knowledge and DE implemented that value into the game.

The fix needed is in stability.

Two days ago, my kubrow died in a mission. (56mins into T3S, not a bad death.)

Immediately after the mission, I checked, and saw no loyalty loss.

Yesterday, my kubrow was at 60%, so I interacted twice, which instead of restoring her to 100%, left her at 80%, forcing me to use my third and final interaction to restore an incorrect value, which I should have been able to restore the day before.

Edited by Kthal

As above, I think this feature is great because it makes us care for our kubrow.

However, as stated in many other threads, we need :

- more interactions in-game (go to this point, attack this guy, defend this, follow me, stay behind while I'm aiming, ...)

- less put-out-of-stasis time (1h seems ok)

- the ability to incubate a kubrow while going to missions with another one

- more control/info on how genetic templates work (is there an order, for more chances to get a given color or a race)

- melee attacks performed together (kubrow distracts, we attack from behind with increased damage)

it's saddening that all of you guys appearently like having to care for "a living being" (made of pixels) in a game. why don't you get a real dog instead? the pixel thing has no feelings and should be treated like a more expensive version of a sentinel. but whatever, there's no point to argue with people who want to have their reallife reflected in games. 

i still dislike the idea of a loyalty system as a whole. 

i know it's fun to exploit the psychology of humans but please... does it have to be a tamagochi in a ninja space shooter? think about it DE.

edit: and especially to the responsibility guy. you should NEVER feel something like that for pixels. never. consider to quit gaming.

Edited by IlIIlII

^Fine, buy them a real dog, and pay for the food, and the medical bills, and bribe the manager to let them have a pet in the apartment, and pay for all the other expenses that come from having a real pet, im sure that will get rid of your "sadness"

Its not possible for some people to have pets, let them have cyber versions.

Anyway, yeah, its annoying that you cant have cool things in this game without having to deal with anti-fun nonsense like stabilizers that keep your kubrow from melting or whatever.

I hope DE doesnt try that junk with Sentinels, making them require daily repair costs of 100k.

Edited by DarkTails

Its not possible for some people to have pets, let them have cyber versions.

sure thing! there are games that offer realistic experiences of having certain virtual pets.

question is if it's necessary to have that in this particular ninja action shooter you know.