Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silenced Guns

lchigo

I feel that this game seriously lacks the ranged weaponry to carry out stealth missions effectively. ATM the only proper weapon that can be used for stealth is the Paris. However the Paris becomes less viable as a main weapon once cover is blown and enemies start rushing in.

What I would like to see is the ability to add silencers to guns such that enemies will not be alerted when fired. This makes weapons like the snipertron much more useful

An alternative would be to come up with stealth guns or throwing based weapons

You mean a suppressor.The same way saying clip instead of magazine is wrong. You can't call it a silencer because it does not silence a firearm. It suppresses the sound.

I know I nit pick., but it's frustrating to hear people say apple instead of orange.

If we're having attachments, I'm only accepting a Suppressor, Scope and maybe a underbarrel Grenade Launcher. I don't want CoD shoulder stock attachments and heartbeat sensors in this game.

I would say the Grakata should be a silent weapon given its firing sound, and its SMG-like qualities... but it's also the Grineer service rifle, so....

I would say the Grakata should be a silent weapon given its firing sound, and its SMG-like qualities... but it's also the Grineer service rifle, so....

That would be pointless considering there is no way 1 grakata bullet will kill anybody before they are alerted. Lets face it... if they added silenced weapons like rifles or SMG's they would have to change the way stealthing works and make it so once an enemy is damage it would take 3 seconds or so for them to alert everyone else in the room. Otherwise those weapons wouldnt help with stealthing at all.