Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fake De Conspiracies

PerishedFraud

The object of this game is to make horrible fake conspiracy theories that makes DE look evil. The theory has to have a basis, but other than that, it can be pretty much anything.

The three rules:

No posting theories you think are true.

No acting serious.

DE must not be offended in the theories directly, no calling them anything.

Now then:

DE made the Nyx prime helmet ugly on purpose, because they will make a refund feature that refunds only 75% of money spent. Then they will change the helmet into something that looks fine and people will buy it again, giving them 25% bonus income.

DE made the Nyx Prime helmet look like a Xenomorph head because they are secretly Hollywood directors in league with 20th Century Fox trying to subliminally stir up excitement for an upcoming reboot of the Alien franchise.

Digital Extremes is full of Digital Extremists, making sure that the Digital Extremities are always pushed to the Digital Extreme, so that they can Digitally Exterminate us all with their Digital Extremeness, both Digitally and Extremely. 

Don't know what I just typed, makes no sense to me either.

inb4DEisIllumi-

Illuminati.

god dammit

now my conspiracy: DE hates Destiny

when U13 was released it was the same day that the Destiny Beta started to pry people away from Destiny and play Warframe

the reasoning for this hatred is quite simply: Destiny stole the letters D and E, think about it... DEstiny

IT'S A CONSPIRACY MAN! A CONSPIRACY!

Edited by Ninjaboy00