Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Ash The Only Ninja?

Ibro156

Every warframes powers are well power but Ash's are actually well ninja. This may be sheet argument :(

Did you know Ash was meant to be female character and originally Ninja then smoke and now Ash!

Here's a jif (gifs are meant to be called jif!)

b2f99464f939e7fccceb45fdf93f86c7.gif

Edited by Ibro156

just because ash is the only one who looks steriotypically like a ninja does not mean ever other character is not a ninja and besides the word ninja when used in marketing by DE is just that marketing its the easiest way to explain what a Tenno is they cant use the slogan Tenno play free and you are a space TENNO because people don't know what they are till they play the game so ninja used here is just a descriptive term for the Tennos ability and general level of badassery

And another thing (completely unrelated to my last comment thus its need for its own post) the creators intention of it being called JIF should have come across in spelling unfortunately the rules of the English language exist there for the g makes a ( wait for it) G sound making its pronounced GIF although because the creator intended it to be called JIF i don't fault people for calling it that how ever you sir get tons of fault for trying to make other people pronounce it that way. I suppose you support the oxford English dictionary adding to the definition of literally and making it also mean figuratively 

Edited by Swiftfingers