Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Need Of Vauban Build

(PSN)VIKINGSLUE

Question

10 answers to this question

This is the build I generally use:

http://goo.gl/4Huk6A

It's honestly somewhat of a basic build (once Nightmare/Corrupted mods are acquired, at least), and it works for any mission type. With max efficiency, you can use all his abilities as much as you want. Since power strength and range aren't really needed for his abilities (for the most part), you don't have to worry about that. Plus, this build gives you some decent survivability since it leaves room for a maxed Redirection and a maxed Vitality.

If you want more specialized builds (like for one ability or something), mess around with the different mods in the builder. Be sure to click the "Details" button at the top-right of the modding area to view the full....well, details, about the build and abilities.

This is the build I generally use:

http://goo.gl/4Huk6A

It's honestly somewhat of a basic build (once Nightmare/Corrupted mods are acquired, at least), and it works for any mission type. With max efficiency, you can use all his abilities as much as you want. Since power strength and range aren't really needed for his abilities (for the most part), you don't have to worry about that. Plus, this build gives you some decent survivability since it leaves room for a maxed Redirection and a maxed Vitality.

If you want more specialized builds (like for one ability or something), mess around with the different mods in the builder. Be sure to click the "Details" button at the top-right of the modding area to view the full....well, details, about the build and abilities.

Ok. Thanks.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Vauban/t_30_13304020443_1-9-10-2-8-10-4-2-5-5-3-5-7-7-5-8-10-5-13-1-3-14-6-5-46-5-5-49-4-10-123-0-3_123-7-13-7-4-5-5-9-49-8-46-11-14-5-7-9-2-6-1-7-8-14_56/en/1-0-20/824/0

i use this build, but i swap flow for fleeting expertise.

8.5 m radius vortex, 25 energy for 24 seconds is all you need in any infested mission

Basically the title.I need a Vauban build please.

I use a corrupted load out with focus on durration and effiency. I use only vortex and 7 forma. This allows you room to really work.

I couple him with a boltor prime with 6 forma.

I removed the rush mod and use the boost speed of the scoliac. I like using stamina mod but just depends if its a fast mission.

With 3 pro duration mods, 1 power and 2 effiency mods. That will do you up. Too bad you can't buy more mod slots. I would pay for a few more.

That's about all you can do with any of these frames. Build around the ability u use the frame for.

After that its game over. I have moved on from wf but it was fun for a while.

Edited by mjs1231