Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] Time Frame (Watchman)

kingdingeling77

Time Frame (Gender: Male) (Name: Watchman)

1. Ability: Ancient Gift (Ulti)
  • Reduces HP of foes (up to lvl [X]) to 0 -> Instant Death
  • Animation -> Foes fade to plain grey and will dissolve into particles floating away like a soft breeze.
    Foes who didn’t die instantaneously will just lose a certain amount of color and will get their HP reduced by [x]%

Affected by:      Power Efficiency, Power Strength, Power Range

1. Ability: Rewind
  • Foes will run backwards for x-seconds (slightly speed up)
  • Animation: Proceeded path will be returned in a backwards walking / running animation

Affected by:      Power Duration, Power Efficiency

1. Ability: Youngblood
  • Regains a certain percentage of HP of fellow Tennos.
  • Animation: Particle system showing around Tenno who is affected by healing.

Affected by:      Power Strength, Power Duration, Power Range

1. Ability: Fast Forward
  • Speeds up Foes without weakening them. Max 60% faster. Fellow Tennos will be affected as well.
  • Animation: Whole gameplay speeds up

Affected by:      Power Duration, Power Strenght

Let me know what you think :) ....

I think it's original, which is impressive, because the "timeframe" is the most belabored concept of all frame concepts.

You can pat yourself on the back for that.

Now, Fast Forward. It doesn't really seem useful, but if it just affects teammates, then it becomes Volt's Speed.

What if it just relatively sped up teammates? Instead of making your cell faster, it just makes all enemy activity slower. Or is that boring?

I think it's original, which is impressive, because the "timeframe" is the most belabored concept of all frame concepts.

You can pat yourself on the back for that.

Now, Fast Forward. It doesn't really seem useful, but if it just affects teammates, then it becomes Volt's Speed.

What if it just relatively sped up teammates? Instead of making your cell faster, it just makes all enemy activity slower. Or is that boring?

If u are on low levels, e.g. first 15 waves of any defense mission, this would be pretty useful... but it could as well kill u pretty fast if one or more teammate go down or if u hit the button by accident in a wave 40+ ..... use with care :)

Great ideas but, it just seems like a troll frame, spam run backwards in a defence :P

That would depend on the amount of energy the ability woudl use up in one go. It should be something like an emergency call if things get f#@ed up ...

Moved to a more appropriate section.

I'm not sure if W&A Feedback is the section for this to go to. Fan-Creations seems more appropriate.

EDIT: I'm seeing this topic in W&A, my mistake.

Edited by Lukap99