Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could This Be.....love?

Azawarau

The buzzlock has stolen my heart

Its not all that powerful and kindy wonky to use but it has such a tactical edge to it that it changes the way i take on combat in situations

Would love to see more of this mechanic

Also as an idea that came from this

A full auto rifle that changes into a manual rifle while in scope mode

The buzzlock has stolen my heart

Its not all that powerful and kindy wonky to use but it has such a tactical edge to it that it changes the way i take on combat in situations

Would love to see more of this mechanic

Also as an idea that came from this

A full auto rifle that changes into a manual rifle while in scope mode

and live happily ever after

I can't say I share your enthusiasm. With considerable recoil, bullet spread and travel time hip firing is bit of a pain. Unfortunately tracers consume 10 rounds, so utilizing Buzlok's trademark feature depletes ammo fast. I can understand it with Quanta, because using ammo consuming alt fire gives greater results. Buzlok consumes extra ammo to deal with one enemy more convenieantly. Not a good tradeoff.

Now if it was 3-5 ammo per tracer, I would understand.

I can't say I share your enthusiasm. With considerable recoil, bullet spread and travel time hip firing is bit of a pain. Unfortunately tracers consume 10 rounds, so utilizing Buzlok's trademark feature depletes ammo fast. I can understand it with Quanta, because using ammo consuming alt fire gives greater results. Buzlok consumes extra ammo to deal with one enemy more convenieantly. Not a good tradeoff.

it's wild on mirage though, each clone fires a unique tracer, so you can pull a macross missile massacre with bullets by tagging a crowd and firing up :D

or maybe it could give damage

it's wild on mirage though, each clone fires a unique tracer, so you can pull a macross missile massacre with bullets by tagging a crowd and firing up :D

ima go try this later

Edited by xkillo32

or maybe it could give damage

Sure it could. But there already are many guns so powerfull base level star chart becomes absolete. At my stage I want interesting mechanics over power. I want to use Buzlok's mechanics more freely. I mean, seeking rounds are good but far from gamebreaking.

Three complaints about this gun.

1. You cannot use the scope for anything other than the tracer round. Being someone who uses the zoom function on my rifles a lot, this bugs me. SERIOUSLY.

2.The tracer round costs me 10 rounds out of my mag?   Uh, how about no. Why not just 1 round and have it do no damage? Or cost say 5 and do VERY little damage?

I enjoy this weapon on Bosses. especially Phorid. But on normal enemies? It's an absolute pain.

3.Reloading does not Kill off the tracer, instead I have to wait a certain time or fire another tracer to clear the previous one.

Otherwise, I enjoy this weapon. The damage is decent, it sounds nice, looks great. But I have a hard time wanting to use it on anything but bullet spon.....I mean bosses....

>_>

<_<

*COUGH*