Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Rhino Become Weaker ?

Arkhenbarn

Question

14 answers to this question

Maybe it's just me, but I have the feeling Rhino's abilities have become weaker recently. It's particularly the Stomp that seems weaker in terms af damage output to me.

Am I wrong, or anyone also thinks like me ?

idk but i do know that rhino's stomp is really weak for a Ult compared to other Warframes. BARELY reaches 1k dmg with maxed Intensify

It's more that I have the impression I don't oneshoot some enemies in the same level. Maybe I mistake these same enemies with those of other Tier missions... Since I'm doing quite a lot of different missions recently...

I felt that on the introduction of damage 2.0

It's been a while sinc Damage 2.0 was introduced. I got used to it a long time ago.

idk but i do know that rhino's stomp is really weak for a Ult compared to other Warframes. BARELY reaches 1k dmg with maxed Intensify

An ability that disables all possible enemy reaction for nigh on 8 seconds is by no means weak. He's a CC support, not a damage dealer.

The stun is what makes it a good ult, not the damage.

I agree, but I am mainly talking about weaker types of enemies. Most of the Ult can't oneshoot anyway in T4 Survival after 30 minutes ; it's just I have the feeling the OneShots stop occurring earlier...

Edited by Yesardrahin

I agree, but I am mainly talking about weaker types of enemies. Most of the Ult can't oneshoot anyway in T4 Survival after 30 minutes ; it's just I have the feeling the OneShots stop occurring earlier...

Well it's blast damage after all, it's kind of bad against a few enemies. And the fact that it's meant to be more of a CC ultimate rather than a damage focused one doesn't help that.

Aside from that, Rhino hasn't become any weaker at all. But the amount of Rhino threads popping up lately is kind of disturbing...

Maybe it's just me, but I have the feeling Rhino's abilities have become weaker recently. It's particularly the Stomp that seems weaker in terms af damage output to me.

Am I wrong, or anyone also thinks like me ?

You cannot one-hit kill enemies when there's an ancient healer nearby. Not even a 20k Absorb from Nyx can kill, if you're not one-shotting enemies that are infested, there's your reason. Be on the lookout for ancient healers, kill those first and then try your ult again.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Welp, my tests shows that regular units float the whole duration BUT heavys and bosses only are affected 2-3 secs max. So yes, stealth nerfed

Edit: found this a couple hotfixes ago

I think it has been nerfed vs bosses for a while now.