Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nef Anyo Buff Suggestion

(PSN)Pharen

Nef Anyo needs some kind of buff, he's the only boss I can solo in less than a minute without taking damage. But the problem isn't that he's too weak, or doesn't do enough damage. It's more to do with his invisibility is foiled by the codex scanner and the constant waypoint. And that he is easily stun locked by melee attacks. I think what he needs is like a sepcial drone that flies around him periodically dropping a shockwave orb, and shooting at players in short bursts. The drone would have slightly higher stats than an oxium osprey, but when completely damaged would fall to the ground, putting a shield around itself like the one Captian Vor has, and slowly repairing itself. When fully repaired it would fly back up and continue supporting Nef Anyo, until knocked down again. Having this drone would make the boss fight much longer and more difficult, like how it should be. Also when Nef anyo goes invisible he should lose the waypoint on him, it's kind of broken. When Nef Anyo is defeated the drone would lose it's ability to repair itself.

He is one of a few bosses currently in the process of being re-done. 

If I remember correctly the ones being worked on atm are 

Nef Anyo

Tyl Regor (some concept work has been shown on devstreams)

J3 Golem (we saw a preview of j3 on the most recent devstream)

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Hadn't heard about Nef Anyo getting a remake. I know Tyl Regor's rework is coming up soon, possibly with a new tileset to go with it. Heard it in a devstream. And I hadn't played warframe before the J3 Golem was removed, but I heard they were reworking it. It would be a good way to buff him in the mean time though, since all the parts and abilities are already in the game code. Right now he's an insult, he's far easier than Vor or the Jackal. I know randoms occasionally ask for help to beat him, and I tell them they could easily solo him. The standard corpus units around him put up a better fight.