Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Are Arcane Helmets In The Drop Tables Now Or?

MrsUnreal

Thx DE I now got a stack of 4 arcane skorpion helmet bps from back in the day and a stack of 1 arcane skorpion helmet BP from today xD

Much <3 and lulz.

Kinda like the 50 rockets I bought back in the day in the Gear tab and then 1 from a login reward as a BP? in the Misc. tab. lol.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=322501249

Edited by scavenge

Vaugahn, we have the option to remove the arcane on helms now. Why can't the alert pool have the normale and the arcane at the same time. It be better then 4-6k credit alerts and make people more active on warframe. Its basicly one hell of a win win. But here a little problem right now, theres people who are bu ilding or instant finishing the helmts, will the people who got the arcane ash helmet form the alert keep them or will they lose it and get replace with a mirage helemt. I do hope it won't happen.

Or we goign to see a rageing inferno in teh fourm hahahahah!

Bug or not, my clan is enjoying it and my friedns are as well!

Yep and it would be nothing out of the ordinary if they came back and people would end up skipping them like regular ones after the 5th BP.

Edited by scavenge

Looks like an error in the code.

Strange because on thier alerts twitter page, Mirage's alt helm has just gone on alert.

https://twitter.com/WarframeAlerts

"Vodyanoi (Sedna): Enemy Comm Station Vulnerable - 48m - 5800cr - Harlequin Mirage Helmet (Blueprint)"

Edit: Confirmed just got the arcane helm from the alert.

Edited by Chroia

Vaugahn, we have the option to remove the arcane on helms now. Why can't the alert pool have the normale and the arcane at the same time. It be better then 4-6k credit alerts and make people more active on warframe. Its basicly one hell of a win win. But here a little problem right now, theres people who are bu ilding or instant finishing the helmts, will the people who got the arcane ash helmet form the alert keep them or will they lose it and get replace with a mirage helemt. I do hope it won't happen.

Or we goign to see a rageing inferno in teh fourm hahahahah!

Considering it's most definitively a bug from DE's end... It won't be surprising if the helmet was switch to the Mirage.

And for the ones who rush'd it... Well that's some sort of Bug using no? When you're aware something is wrong but you still take advantage of it. So... Don't come crying if they fixed it like the way it should have been.

Edited by Tiwele

if they "need speed" than they would go that fast to begin with, rhino should not go as fast as loki, hell loki and volt's speeds should be switched *wants elec frame to be fastest, F*** off loki sped*

Yeah it was sarcasm. But year from now Rhino speed helmets will be valuable if it stays like this.

yeah i want my mirage helm

Vodyanoi (Sedna): Enemy Comm Station Vulnerable - 48m - 5800cr - Harlequin Mirage Helmet (Blueprint)

waiting for harlequin... beep, harlequin alert :D  go to mission, arcane scorpion... >:(

ClyVkDN.png?1

td2d4GU.jpg?1

Edited by imaxium

waiting for harlequin... beep, harlequin alert :D  go to mission, arcane scorpion... >:(

ClyVkDN.png?1

td2d4GU.jpg?1

that is why you look at the status window before you choose the mission, its like everyone says this place offers a great deal on the #3 meal.. so you drive up .. not looking at the actual menu and order the #3... to your dismay it was a chicken sandwich.. and you hate chicken lol  get it?