Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alerts?

BoomToon43

I think they'll be more common in U15, just a guess.

Because they are supposed to have small bits of lore tied to them, they may not happen very often. Heck, they may even be ones that only DE can prompt.

The Tactical alerts can only be prompted by DE. They don't seem to have any other way of spawning, or we would of had them already.

The Tactical alerts are completely pointless. There was no point implimenting the system when it wasn't planned to be used, and there was no point doing so on PS4 and Xbox One either, considering there seems to be no plans for it whatsoever.

The Tactical alerts can only be prompted by DE. They don't seem to have any other way of spawning, or we would of had them already.

The Tactical alerts are completely pointless. There was no point implimenting the system when it wasn't planned to be used, and there was no point doing so on PS4 and Xbox One either, considering there seems to be no plans for it whatsoever.

if they started doing them again and put arcane helmets as rewards, would you still think they are pointless?

if they started doing them again and put arcane helmets as rewards, would you still think they are pointless?

Yes.

Because they brought them up like they meant something and then, like other ideas, put them on the back burner.

The first one hardly had a massive splash considering the amount of people that missed it. 

I think tactical alerts will end up as micro-events filling the gaps between major updates and game events. I suspect we'll see another one a week or two before U15, or within a month after U15's release.

I don't think they were ever intended to be as frequent as regular alerts, because they basically have to design a new level of alert badge each time they do a new tac alert and that would quickly get too complicated.

I think tactical alerts will end up as micro-events filling the gaps between major updates and game events. I suspect we'll see another one a week or two before U15, or within a month after U15's release.

I don't think they were ever intended to be as frequent as regular alerts, because they basically have to design a new level of alert badge each time they do a new tac alert and that would quickly get too complicated.

Badge stays the same, number will change depending on how many of them did you finish.

i dont think it will change with every single one you do. maybe in increments of 5? like once you get to 5 it gets nicer looking, 10 even better, 15 so on and so forth

If someone can get to 15 tactical alerts within a year i'll be incredibly impressed.

The point of tactical alerts at the moment are to test new missions and game modes. That and to provide us with what is essentially a double xp weekend.