Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Get Mods From Pvp ?

(PSN)Shadowfoxx307

Question

I'm not really a forum go-er that much so I apologize if I should have posted this somewhere specific, but with the 9-10 games I did of this PvP in Dark Sectors do you get any of these mods that drop ?

(Flow, Rage, The Nikana Stance mod who's name escapes me, ect. ?)

And if so how, because I ended up winning a game and picked up Flow along the way but I never got awarded it ?

Just a little confused. 

11 answers to this question

You activate mods along the way, you dont get them at the end.

He's asking about the tabled drops from Tenno Specters, including the Decisive Judgement stance.

Afraid I can't help you, I don't participate, but hopefully that clarifies the question enough to get a decent answer.

He's asking about the tabled drops from Tenno Specters, including the Decisive Judgement stance.

Afraid I can't help you, I don't participate, but hopefully that clarifies the question enough to get a decent answer.

Decisive Judgement doesnt drop from Spectres anymore. Afaik.

Thank you this is what I was trying to ask.

Decisive Judgement doesnt drop from Spectres anymore. Afaik.

I literally just got this mod from doing a Tenno Conflict idk what it dropped from. But I "got it" and ok, I guess they're just bugged so I should wait till they're fixed ?