Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Players, I Feel For You

Eggzodiya

I play Trinity a lot, and I know the situation OP is referring to. Suddenly, whenever someone runs out of health or energy it becomes your fault. -_-;

Playing Trinity is so busy; I have to keep an eye on my own health and energy, the timer on Link, my team's health, keep an eye out for them using powers so I can use energy vampire when they need, and Warframe is already a pretty fast paced game without any of that maintenance. Trinity is the only frame imo that actually takes skill to use well, because you have to be so aware all the time.

Whilst Trinity clearly has a supportive role within a team, using her as a crutch so you can carry on tanking with little or no tactical forethought is, to my mind, just plain lazy. She should be a lifeline in a frantic situation, not a constant safety buffer for people who don't know how to avoid fire and use cover.

I play Trinity a lot, and I know the situation OP is referring to. Suddenly, whenever someone runs out of health or energy it becomes your fault. -_-;

Playing Trinity is so busy; I have to keep an eye on my own health and energy, the timer on Link, my team's health, keep an eye out for them using powers so I can use energy vampire when they need, and Warframe is already a pretty fast paced game without any of that maintenance. Trinity is the only frame imo that actually takes skill to use well, because you have to be so aware all the time.

actually thats the thing I liked in her although lastly I'm rarely in mood to play her - especially when I have frame that looks nicer fun level of gameplay is same/similar and need to rework trinity's build a little after some patches that happened since I played her last time...

my problem when playing trinity was a little other-like - by far greatest part of playing I was "animation-locked" in one spot and sometimes because of casting time was not able to safe my clanmate from death....

If anyone goes down, its Rhino players. Iron Skin is worst crap ever, and makes people bad at this game.

Indeed,too much playing rhino have bad side effect and it's the incapability to react to enemies shots,no iron skin=downed/dead player

Since they r too much used iron skin with this quote in their mind "button 2 = IDDQD"

No, Pugs are like that with or without Trin. 

I concur with this sentiment. At least trinity can heal, otherwise people like me would be running around trying to revive the very same people.

Your future response should be "Git gud" and be sure to teabag them when they are downed.

I don't really care about Trinity , I had rather stay alive myself than waiting heal from Trin , except if i m in steampeak why not else don't believe the newb they will let you die

Also due to my rank sometime some players think I can handle everything (Well i can actually) even if I'm in extreme lags mode , with 3 team mate dead and alot of ennemies waiting to kill me, you know that moment that you have to be super hero or die...

See, now you know how we feel and now you can start to get irritated by all the tools that come to the forums saying "Trinity is easy mode and needs nerfing".

Trinity could be easy mode if we didn't have to keep carrying everyone because suddenly people see a healer and who needs tactics when the mug will keep you all alive.

Trinity was easymode and was in great need of a nerf. I mean, permanent invulnerability for the entire team is absolutely easy mode. But that has changed now, and I am fairly happy with where Trinity is now. :D

As usual, Broberon continues being 100% aptly named.

How can one player even be that full of themselves to completely ignore the team composition and making a general plan using basic warframe knowledge?

How does it take nearly 15 minutes to just now realize a frame is being used? How are you that bad at survival to not realize it almost immediately?

Like, you have to actively decide not to look at your teammates choice in frame in order to avoid it besides being completely ignorant on said frame teammate is using.

I don't believe this honestly. There's no way someone could be so oblivious to their team in survival that it takes them nearly 15 minutes to realize a frame is being used.

I rarely know what other frames my teammates are using in any mission type but defense. Why? I'm too busy doing my own thing. I don't rely on other players because I know that doing so will only get me killed. So I try to ignore others as much as possible unless they very obviously need help (I do keep an eye on the health bars) or they specifically ask for help. Does this make me bad at survival? Not really.

Also, it is pretty damn easy to miss who is using what when everyone is running around like headless chickens in all corners of the level. 95% of the survival mission I play, everyone just runs off and does their own thing. Sure, I could put myself in danger by hitting esc and checking the roster from there, but it really isn't worth it.

I've never been called on to baby-sit as Trinity, other people i play with, even pugs, just assume I know what I'm doing.

It also helps that I'm usually in front tanking more than a rhino as well :P and dumping floods of energy for everyone.

I also don't find it too taxing on me to glance at my team mates health/sheilds. Early - mid T4 survivals are easy for me to pull of a good blessing, 1+ hours into it people are usually at full health or dead in one shot.

I play Trinity and Mag. If there is a trinity in the group i honestly don't expect them to be a healbot like a lot of people expect me to be. If i go down its my fault. If i don't heal someone in time on my trinity i feel bad and race over to rez them.

Also my trinity is my tank :D

Edited by Lancars

Ok I wasn't surprised about the Rhino, but that Mag player... should have been a cake walk in a corpus mission. SP/Pull and your fine SMH, what happens when you don't know the full extent of your frame ability.

I really don't care for much if there a healer within my cell, I see it as more of a side bonus once your hurt, and bring it upon myself to take some Health gear with me.