Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Mark From Stalker

Gwenwed

Question

10 answers to this question

Right now i have like 6-7 Stalker's marks on me... never cared anymore after getting his blueprints. Same can happen with G3 and Harvester.

With G3 i was in Phobos and in 2 runs in a row, they appeared (AND gave me f***ing NOTHING, not even neurodes...) but until now, i still dont have 2 or more Harvester marks, so i don't really know, but im just thinking that applies just like G3 and Stalker.

Or even, do you still have a mark after an encounter if you have a "double mark"?

Édit: a ah right on. Two marks on my head.
Cheers Tenno!

Yes, you still have one mark if he appears in your mission.

Yeah, the chance of stalker spawning is still the same tho. It just means you have another mark waiting after your first one.

Death marks given upon killing a boss can stack - warframe.wikia.com

do they stack or do they not stack?

currently i got marks from all bosses (exept the ones that dont give marks and vey hek) on me and it does seem like he is more likely to spawn the more marks you got...

Right now i have like 6-7 Stalker's marks on me... never cared anymore after getting his blueprints. Same can happen with G3 and Harvester.

With G3 i was in Phobos and in 2 runs in a row, they appeared (AND gave me f***ing NOTHING, not even neurodes...) but until now, i still dont have 2 or more Harvester marks, so i don't really know, but im just thinking that applies just like G3 and Stalker.

I have not seen evidence of this applying to the G3 or Harvester. Note that the G3 display their messages to all Tenno in the squad, even if it isn't your mark that trigged it.

I was soloing when it happened.

Odd, possibly a bug (perhaps even specific to solo), since all evidence I've seen points to that it's just one mark for the G3 and Harvester, as doing more invasions past the required generates no mail until the assassin shows up, after which doing 5 more invasions will generate the mail. Contrast stalker who can generate multiple mails without showing up.

I guess we'll just have to wait until the new profiles (which will display death marks) to see how it truly works for them.

there really should be somewhere you can determine how many marks you have on you.

i haven't seen duplicate messages about the g3 and the harvester.

but i can guarantee you can get many many MANY emails from the stalker before he shows up even once.