Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super Long T4 Survival Times And Enemy Lvl

(PSN)xPaizenx

Question

players that have exceeded 2 hours in a T4 survival, could anyone tell me what level the enemy units are at 2 hrs and beyond? I know a long time ago the enemy units scaled much higher then (pre U11) and could get into the thousands in long survivals but what about as the game stands now? Also, does anyone know just how long a squad could possibly go in a T4? 4-5 hours possible? I had someone tell me they went 4.5 hrs in one and the enemies were lvl 2000+.

Edited by (PS4)cah55555

16 answers to this question

They're at level RektyRekt on a scale of 8 i r8 8/ 8 m8

But srsly, they can one-two shot you occasionally even at 1 hr if youre not careful, keep in mind in t4 their dmg scales differently fromt ehir armor which scales less compared to t3

As fr the level... I've only ever made it to 1 hour and 4 mins there before, at which point, if im not mistaken (and i probably am) They were level 60 or something

Edited by Somedude1000

They're at level RektyRekt on a scale of 8 i r8 8/ 8 m8

But srsly, they can one-two shot you occasionally even at 1 hr if youre not careful, keep in mind in t4 their dmg scales differently fromt ehir armor which scales less compared to t3

As fr the level... I've only ever made it to 1 hour and 4 mins there before, at which point, if im not mistaken (and i probably am) They were level 60 or something

So tell me why you posted again and what it has to do with the topic?

So tell me why you posted again and what it has to do with the topic?

and what is the purpose of your post?

OT: i remember somebody streamed a 3 hour long t4 survival and the enemies iirc were over lvl 250 atleast

Edited by xkillo32

I ran an hour T4S pug a few days ago and we checked out at 1 hour with enemies leveled 97-104.

Video evidence:

I'm pretty sure enemy level is affected by conclave score but I don't know the details.

I'm noticing now that the heavy duty enemies were level 104 and most others with 97 but there were also some enemies level 42 so idk what's up with that.

Edited by willis936

I'm noticing now that the heavy duty enemies were level 104 and most others with 97 but there were also some enemies level 42 so idk what's up with that.

Enemies spawn within a small Range. the Range is random within it's own Range.

however, Enemies often get stuck in corners or have a delayed progress towards Tenno. so they live a lot longer than they are supposed to, and they're 'low level' by the time they get to you.

only Bosses scale off of Conclave. (and not even all of them do that yet, but that's a different matter)

I ran 110 waves on Jupiter, Sinai for that plat prize the other day.  I know it's not survival but it's the same basic idea . . . endless enemy level scaling.  The last round of guys were around level 1856, some were higher, some were lower.  So that guy is probably not lying to you about seeing level 2000+ guys.

I ran 110 waves on Jupiter, Sinai for that plat prize the other day.  I know it's not survival but it's the same basic idea . . . endless enemy level scaling.  The last round of guys were around level 1856, some were higher, some were lower.  So that guy is probably not lying to you about seeing level 2000+ guys.

Well I just got confirmation of a squad going 4 1/2 hours in T4 survival on ps4. I saw the screenshot of the leaderboard score myself. My only problem is where is the magical jump in level to 2000+? I myself have gone 1 hr 50 minutes and the enemy levels were just under 200. at what point does it skyrocket to the thousands in just two more hours?????

Well I just got confirmation of a squad going 4 1/2 hours in T4 survival on ps4. I saw the screenshot of the leaderboard score myself. My only problem is where is the magical jump in level to 2000+? I myself have gone 1 hr 50 minutes and the enemy levels were just under 200. at what point does it skyrocket to the thousands in just two more hours?????

I wish I had the wherewithal to have taken a screenshot of the enemies, but I didn't.  I did take special note of the enemies' levels though, as I was joking about them with my teammate at the time.  I can't speak to the level scaling in 4 hours of a T4S, every run I've ever done we've inevitably had serious life support issues by 100 minutes or so.  I can tell you though, in the defense I ran, the enemies at about wave 80-85 were still under 1000, about 800 or so.  25 waves later they were 1800+, so the enemy scaling is definitely not very linear and takes a big jump as you get later into a match.

Out of curosity, the squad on ps4 that made it to 4.5 hours, what level enemies were they facing?  Do you have a link to the screenshot?

Edited by Squints_Palledorous

Out of curosity, the squad on ps4 that made it to 4.5 hours, what level enemies were they facing?  Do you have a link to the screenshot?

The screenshot is of the leaderboard time. I dont know how to link it for you, it's just a screenshot sent through psn. They claim that the enemies were over 2000 at 4 hrs.

I am pretty sure enemy scaling is exponential, that is why enemy numbers start "jumping" at high levels. I remember the 100 wave ODD I did and seeing level 1800+. I would assume that it is a value that considers starting rank and min played.

Last I read, the enemies are now capped at a certain hp lvl and armor base after 1 1/2 hour. Their lvl may go up, but their HP will be capped. same with shields. Also, I believe that now they spawn more and different types after some time. I may need to recheck wiki but I read this a few days ago

more than often you can do the math- level ratio in survival, if the starting level of the enemy is 20, eventually the time will catch up to the level at some point and from there every 5 mins the level of the enemies matches the amount of time. so 104 mins the enemies would be 104+ starting level. you can try and see on a lower survival for the accuracy.

Edited by ranks21

As you can see, there is only 1 hour 16 minutes, but enemies are already 153 lvl. So I don't get it why you think at 2 hour point they will be ~100 lvl.

Who said that???

Also you are targeting an Eximus in that screeny. 

Edited by (PS4)cah55555