The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pairings.

good original post! :D

when i play duo with one of my clanmates, we like to do a squishy+tanky/invisible pair

loki+booben is the ultimate combo. it was the best for trolling (too bad you can't switch teleport teammates any more), and can obliterate any level enemies with disarm+vortex

banshee+frost = camp in the globe, and make dance anyone who wants to come in :-)

mirage + booben = disco in the void (bastille and prism if you didn't get it)

That leaves only two.  But it's quite unfortunate for Volt and Hydroid, you see.  Water may conduct, but Hydroid is just too much of a salty pirate and doesn't much appreciate Volt's fabulous ways.  So Volt hooks up with Ash on occasion since Ash harbors a secret love for him, and Banshee wouldn't accept Ash's bisexuality.  So they keep it secret. 

I hope you're sorry.

Nova and Rhino, because size does matter.

Volt and Vauban for the beautiful floating electric death carnival they would create together.

Mirage's first ability with Hydroid's ultimate ability, need I say more?

Ember and Zephyr. FAN THE FLAMES, BABY!

Saryn and Valkyr. Poison, pain, RAGE.

Oberon and Nekros. A paladin and a necromancer? Opposites attract, right?

Nova & Ember ...because NovEmber

A previous thread in a similar vein to this one had suggested a new generation of Tenno with elemental powers based on mixing those of existing Tenno e.g. the child of Frost and Ember would have Blast damage powers was suggested.  Ever since then I've not been able to shake the idea that Mag is somehow the daughter of Volt & Frost (adopted or through sci-fi gene melding or whatever).  The more I think about it the more I think they fit.  One slow, steady and dependable, the other fast and fabulous but both like to wear big coats.