Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames Platinum Cost Should Be Reduced By 5.

(XBOX)KKA OMEGA Jim

Hello,

I have played for many months on the PS4 version of the game. Unfortunately, I no longer have my PS4 and decided to buy an Xbox One instead of another PS4.

As a player who spent time and money into the PS4 version, I want to take a few shortcuts this time. While I'm interested in buying the Frames one by one, I can't help but to feel overcharged.

Trinity is my favorite Wsrframe. She costs 225 Platinum. The game starts me off with 50 Platinum. If I buy 170 Platinum for $9.99, that only put me at 220. I'm forced to spend an additional $4.99 for 75 Platinum just to get the 5 Platinum needed to buy Trinity. In other words, spending $15 for a Frame isn't an encouraging way for me to get back into the game after having so much progress on PS4.

If Trinity was 220 instead of 225, that's an extra $10 from me to you. Since my morale is low without Trinity, I play very little now.

Thanks for reading.

While I'm interested in buying the Frames one by one, I can't help but to feel overcharged.

You feel overcharged?. No one says you need to buy the frames. It costs even less to farm it, build the parts, and rush the build. In total, if you buy a slot, buy a potato, rush the individual parts, and rush the build, it equals about 165 (75 in total for each part, 50 for the frame itself, 20 for a slot, and 20 for a potato).

Edited by LazerSkink

Platinum needs to have a more realistic conversion thing than it does right now, because it seems kind of skewed. It's long known that the prices in the Market should be adjusted *cough* lowered *cough*

I'd rather get the blueprints for a Warframe and rush it then to just buy it outright. Doing it that way saves you a lot of time and money. I mean, you could save yourself all your money and wait for eighty-four hours, give or take. Just depends on how much you value your money and stuff, I guess. I rather just rush stuff, lol. No matter what, I'm still saving money by not buying from the Market. I'd be surprised if people actually bought stuff from the Market besides things like Syandanas, color pickers, armors, et cetera. The cosmetics, lol. Anything else you can get in game you're just better off working for.

Things you should spend Platinum on: Slots. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of them. If you think you have enough, you don't. Buy more.

You feel overcharged?. No one says you need to buy the frames. It costs even less to farm it, build the parts, and rush the build. In total, if you buy a slot, buy a potato, rush the individual parts, and rush the build, it equals about 165 (75 in total for each part, 50 for the frame itself, 20 for a slot, and 20 for a potato).

This. You're saving yourself about 60 Platinum off the cheapest Warframes for sale, which is like, 225, I think.

I think it's reasonable for players to expect that platinum should be bought in chunks that let them buy something with that chunk.  If anything, buying platinum should let you get what you want plus a little more, to plant the seed of impulse buying the next time you want something. If a person already has a good portion of the money they need to get something, they are far more likely to get more money to complete the purchase than compared to if they have nothing in their pocket. Soooo....yeah, makes sense that prices in the market should be shrink-wrapped to fit the actual amounts in which platinum is sold.

Cheapest are 75: Loki, Excal, and Volt. 

Then it's worth it to just buy them if you're going to rush them anyways, I guess. Mag should probably be 75, too, since she's a starter frame.

EDIT: Nevermind, she was. Not anymore. Should have been while she was, though.

Edited by Zachles

Then it's worth it to just buy them if you're going to rush them anyways, I guess. Mag should probably be 75, too, since she's a starter frame.

Is she not? I thought it was Loki who is no longer a starter.

Mag is still a starter frame along with Excal and Volt. Loki isn't. The reason why she isn't as cheap is that she wasn't always a starter.

Mag is still a starter frame along with Excal and Volt. Loki isn't. The reason why she isn't as cheap is that she wasn't always a starter.

This should itself be cause for concern, because it suggest that nobody is paying attention to prices in the store to keep them current in this constantly evolving game.

While I agree that prices are a little high for Warframe and weapon purchases, they cater to those who want to just get things quickly. (Look at cost of Prime Access for the Prime Frame and Weapons...and I see people buy those at every Prime launch....)

For those that play, they can are encouraged to play and farm, or spend plat in lieu of playing.

If you only need 5 plat, literally sell some mods like 3 or 4 for 1-2plat....offer others an incentive to trade with you for a couple of mods for 1-2plat. You'll get the 5 plat you need in no time.

Again, I just want to feel like I'm continuing where I left off, and I need Trinity for that. Sources say to farm her items in Everest. Well, Mag is now level 22 and have not got a part for Trinity.

Trinity parts were moved to the Phobos boss node since Earth no longer has a boss on the planet.

The prices should be reduced signfiicantly.

Im honestly shocked anyone would buy a frame from the shop at those prices.

That's what I'm saying. Trinity, in particular, would cost $15 minimum. That's counting the Platinum that the game starts you with.

The current prices is the main reason why I, myself, wouldn't have more than two Frames (Trinity plus Mag).

euhm, try to ask the support, maybe they can do something for you, riotgames often just give you few rp so you can still buy the skin you want on lol (if you're short by few pts, and as far as I experienced the warframe support, they're really nice.