Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Crashes 5 Times In 1 Day Every Time He Plays Warframe

spybot121

So i have an avg laptop with the lowest graphic settings on for playing warframe but after the recent hotfix 14.9.0 my pc started crashing randomly after 10 mins or so of gameplay. I thought the most recent hotfix 14.9.2 would help...but it did not. Is this a popular opinion or...

Also specs of the laptop, but as a suggestion, make sure you don't have dx10 and dx11 checked on in the launcher at the same time, is of course if it is a dx9 gpu inside the laptop make sure that they are both turned off, you might also try toggling the other options on and off and see if that makes a difference.

Finally without any knowledge of what happens when the game crashes or your laptop specs check to see if there are new gpu drivers as that might be the main issue you are having without realising it.

Edited by SchrodingersKitteh

What EXACTLY happens when your "pc crashes"?

Give as many details as possible.

for sure its the graphics card when i get the "blue screen of death" i get the code for it saying it has something to do with that

i then follow the youtube videos about how to uninstall and re install the graphics card but it doesnt help 

for sure its the graphics card when i get the "blue screen of death" i get the code for it saying it has something to do with that

i then follow the youtube videos about how to uninstall and re install the graphics card but it doesnt help 

Also specs of the laptop, but as a suggestion, make sure you don't have dx10 and dx11 checked on in the launcher at the same time, is of course if it is a dx9 gpu inside the laptop make sure that they are both turned off, you might also try toggling the other options on and off and see if that makes a difference.

Finally without any knowledge of what happens when the game crashes or your laptop specs check to see if there are new gpu drivers as that might be the main issue you are having without realising it.

also my spec is 

AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
 for my graphics card..

also my spec is 

AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
 for my graphics card..

If you're getting a BSOD, can you post the exact error code you get? Chances are I might be able to assist in your issue.

Oh your system is just overheating. I'd suggest going and getting a cheap cooling pad to keep that baby nice n cool.

cleaning the insides and re-adding a fresh coat of termoconducting paste should help too

Edited by Cracken