Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If I'm A Space Ninja, They Why...

MrGhost54

Let's get something straight, I love this game, but I have a few questions, like:

If I'm a space ninja, then why does it take 2 WHOLE SECONDS to reload my Lex?

Do you have any questions like this?  If so, reply with your "If I'm a space ninja" question.  

And try to keep it light-hearted, this isn't a QQ post.

Edit: just noticed the typo in the title, heh heh, crap.

Edited by MrGhost54

This isn't Crysis, or the Calls of Duties, we don't have superpowers(or do we?) or supersui-oh wait, just the point. Except we're space ninjas, and we have to slot a mod on a weapon for a faster reload. We reload slow, because, we can.

Edited by DerpF1sh

Do ninja EVEN exist... ?

Whatever you do, don't turn around.  Just keep calm and don't make any signs that you've noticed them.  Keep browsing for another 10 minutes, then casually exclaim:

"I must relieve myself."

Give them 5-10 seconds and then stand, then turn slowly.  Leave the room.  Close the door firmly behind you and run.

Whatever you do, don't turn around.  Just keep calm and don't make any signs that you've noticed them.  Keep browsing for another 10 minutes, then casually exclaim:

"I must relieve myself."

Give them 5-10 seconds and then stand, then turn slowly.  Leave the room.  Close the door firmly behind you and run.

+1 :D

this is the real question, if the game is space based and only earth has gravity then why cant the frames have endless climbing?

I can see it not on earth but everywhere else is fair game.

their suits already provide oxygen and once in space  even in the ships with oxygen you are still weightless. this ill love to hear. prime example of a ship's atmosphere is the international space station.

Edited by ranks21

this is the real question, if the game is space based and only earth has gravity then why cant the frames have endless climbing?

their suits already provide oxygen and once in space  even in the ships with oxygen you are still weightless. this ill love to hear. prime example of a ship's atmosphere is the international space station.

Because 'magnetic boots' are not as coolio as artificial gravity.

Please just READ the whole post.  This isn't a QQ, "buff the lex reload time", noob tears thread.  This was simply meant to be a funny, "If I'm a space ninja (with space magic as well,) then why ______"

This is clearly a missunderstanding as I know to put mods on the gun, and I didn't man to make anyone look like an idiot.  So just relax guys...

Edited by MrGhost54

Because there is actually gravity on extraterrestrial planets. What I want to know is how they don't get crushed on some of the other planets. Also, this far ahead in technological advancement, one of the advances will probably be artificial gravity.

Wut? Everything in the universe has gravity. EVERYTHING.

And I'm pretty sure that ships have their own artificial gravity.

*inhale* If i'm a space ninja then why do people on these forums take things so seriously and/or literally to the point where every day when I come here some people have reached a whole new level of idiocy and just when I think it can't possibly get any worse someone proves me wrong .... *inhale*

I fail to see what ninjas have to do with reloading.

A Lex is like a 1911 (a real gun in the real world) and there are regular people who can reload it in the blink of an eye, and ninjas are like 10 times that of a normal man.  So, yeah. 

Also that was just my example to start the post.

Edited by MrGhost54