Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attackers Need A Protected Spawn

CaveCricket48

Simple enough. It doesn't seem right that the attackers, who have limited lives, are completely unprotected in their spawn zones, while the defenders have unlimited lives as well as protected spawns.

Defenders can mindlessly charge into the attacker spawn and hack away until the defender goes down, getting exp, and dying has no effect, while those attackers that went down count towards the revive limit.

Yes Please. So frustrating when I spawn into a mission in progress, only to find out painfully that the defenders are spawn camping. The defenders get protected spawns, why not the attack

You can spawn camp them back in the final room. 

Use your rage and your angry - it gives you great strength, focus, and power - but if you let it, it will destroy you as it almost did me. 

Red

Edit: also, use dubstep, hans zimmer, or two steps from hell on the background. Question is: can you handle this power?

Edited by REDHOOOD

You can spawn camp them back in the final room. 

Use your rage and your angry - it gives you great strength, focus, and power - but if you let it, it will destroy you as it almost did me. 

Red

Edit: also, use dubstep, hans zimmer, or two steps from hell on the background. Question is: can you handle this power?

Been there, done that. Boring as hell. Well, at least when the defenders stop coming out.

No! The defenders couldnt complete their objective if the attackers had a spawn room with campers inside.

......And if the attackers don't win, it's usually in the first room due to spawn camping. At least in my experience.

Edited by Magnar21

Thats ok, bring your anti camp frame and kill them next round. 

Yes, i have been there, its frustrating.

Course, I have to say some of the PMs I've gotten after I've RQ are quite amusing... Should have kept them and used them as rage bait.

Course, I have to say some of the PMs I've gotten after I've RQ are quite amusing... Should have kept them and used them as rage bait.

Sounds like a good idea. However if this method proves too effective, you may never lose...again.

Remember: someone fighting with something to prove is much more dangerous than all other alternatives.