Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Planet] Volcanus

UnknownDeath666

Hello fellow Tenno when I was looking at the concept of wyvern/dragon warframe that a fellow Tenno had come up with. I had gotten. The idea of this new planet called Volcanus a planet full of volcanos and rivers of molten magma. So far I can establish with the tile set being grineer. This is due to the fact that the corpus have Zanuka but this boss won't have a handler. The grineer lost control of this creature who uses molten fire powers to roast anyone who gets near that is friend or foe. The warframe that he would drop would be wyvern/dragon haha the name depends on what everyone thinks it should be. But back to this creature the lore behind him is that his handler Vay Hek captured a Zanuka hunter and altered him to try and be his elite guard but he had lost control. The creature was built from Hek's exo suite giving him the ability to fly and be heavily armored. Using high concentrations of fire in the forum or a blast that is like a dragon breathing the fire and burning all who stand in his wake.so if anyone has anymore ideas please feel free to collaborate cause it would be interesting to see a new boss planet and warframe burst into the warframe community with nothing but flames and death. Also thanks [DE] and my fellow Tenno for all the hard work you put into making this game exciting and lively.

...I want a volcanic map/planet, and TBH, seeing the same type of enemies/map kinda make me bored (400 hours total playtime) so void missions change them a little bit

Io could be what you're looking for. Io is one of Jupiter's moons and is the single most volcanic body in the solar system. The only problem is that it is currently a node on Jupiter. 

love your idea just wondering if i could get a link to the dragon warframe concept u mentioned 

Also, since on Earth rare metals are found near volcanoes. Maybe using this planet (as in not Earth but the one you are talking about)

as the main area for excavation and farming cryotic which is a rare material would be suitable. 

love your idea just wondering if i could get a link to the dragon warframe concept u mentioned 

Also, since on Earth rare metals are found near volcanoes. Maybe using this planet (as in not Earth but the one you are talking about)

as the main area for excavation and farming cryotic which is a rare material would be suitable. 

That is brilliant :D and this post is basically a combination of two fellow Tennos.https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/319314-wyverne-the-dragon-warframe/#entry3618624  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/178039-dragon-frame/ So here is both of the forums that i have been looking at. I'm also gonna try to design this new boss cause he really needs the love but other then that using this planet as Cryotic and Excavation mission is wonderful i hope this forum gets some more post. But if anyone has ideas please leave more ideas and suggestions i think we are going to have a great base started with what everyone has given so far. Thanks fellow Tennos you are all doing great.

I see no reason why DE can't revise this.

AFAIK there is no reason, and really they should given that Europa is the smallest of the Galilean moons (ones that Galileo could see) and is it's own planet but Io, Callisto, and Ganymede are all nodes on Jupiter. 

cryotec on a volcano planet? would make more sense if it`s on asteroid belt, right?

It was a good concept but it doesnt open a door to get a new warframe just eliminates jackal by adding Vulture. I did like the concepts of new hazards and style for missions but wasn't what i meant by a new planet. With the idea I had i was trying to breath new life into a new boss that had his own tile set instead of feeding off what we already have. Also allowing a new warframe with its mythological history to come with it. For the Boss Firius a Dragon boss comprised of Grineer technology and the hunter of Alad V that was stolen. Using a fire/blast breath and molten balls that he shoots from turrets on his back was more the concept i was thinking of while he is still a flying enemy it would bring a change and pace to how people are thinking bout the game. So thanks for the concept but trying to get Wyvern/ Dragon Warframe alive is my goal~!