Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Planet] Volcanus

UnknownDeath666

Well, in the end, I hate the idea of an entirely new planet being made up. As many people mentioned, your concept could work on Io. Perhaps you could put your ideas in a more concise, edited format instead of what you have in the OP.

Well, in the end, I hate the idea of an entirely new planet being made up. As many people mentioned, your concept could work on Io. Perhaps you could put your ideas in a more concise, edited format instead of what you have in the OP.

This this this this.

It was a good concept but it doesnt open a door to get a new warframe just eliminates jackal by adding Vulture. I did like the concepts of new hazards and style for missions but wasn't what i meant by a new planet. With the idea I had i was trying to breath new life into a new boss that had his own tile set instead of feeding off what we already have. Also allowing a new warframe with its mythological history to come with it. For the Boss Firius a Dragon boss comprised of Grineer technology and the hunter of Alad V that was stolen. Using a fire/blast breath and molten balls that he shoots from turrets on his back was more the concept i was thinking of while he is still a flying enemy it would bring a change and pace to how people are thinking bout the game. So thanks for the concept but trying to get Wyvern/ Dragon Warframe alive is my goal~!

I don't think the lore here really makes sense. A grineer Zanuka dragon? No thanks.

The idea of a whole new planet is very much a clash with one of the things I like about Warframe - that it displays beauty in our own Solar System instead of fakey planets.

Plus, what faction would the planet have? Is there any real backstory besides OMG A VOLCANO PLANET THAT SO KEWL?

This this this this. I don't think the lore here really makes sense. A grineer Zanuka dragon? No thanks.

The idea of a whole new planet is very much a clash with one of the things I like about Warframe - that it displays beauty in our own Solar System instead of fakey planets.

Plus, what faction would the planet have? Is there any real backstory besides OMG A VOLCANO PLANET THAT SO KEWL?

You really didnt read my post first i said it was going to be a Grineer faction tileset which in turn gave the whole story to how Zanuka was captured almost like how Alad V tortured Valkyr but instead Zanuka was tortured but Vay Hek instead and modified into a Grineer experiment making him Grineer so i do some what have a story created just not all the details and ya maybe i am wrong for wanting to create another planet that would enter our solar system but how can we just deny the fact that one day we will be exploring other solar systems that involve more planets might be me just being optimistic but someone has to do so im glad to. 

So I remember Valhazard saying the same but we have stuff on Venus so what you say we do with all the corpus and that silly Jackal that is protecting it?

The stuff on Venus is placeholder standard Corpus Ice Planet which can be found on Neptune, Pluto and elsewhere. We know that the Corpus have built factories on Venus, so essentially, it would be half Corpus factory, half volcanic planet...unless they decided to build more cloud cities, but that would be no fun.

Plus, there's the possibility that the Corpus would harness the planet's heat, nasty environment and such for their own ends. A combination of ore-mining, processing and robotics manufacturing? It'd make sense to have all that stuff happen in the same place, since the Grineer control most of the mining we've seen so far...

In fact, the only real industry we've seen in motion so far has been largely Grineer, Grineer shipyards and the upcoming cloning facilities are examples. Sure they Corpus have gas cities, but I want to see their side of the industry. A Giant factory built into a volcano or near one to harness the planets ambient and geothermal heat energy would rock. 

Edited by Vadrigos

I would love to go to the moon of a planet, kinda like what they have in Destiny but then have like a corpus or grinner base...or the moon itself can just be entirely infested based, with several different types of infested just crawling around the place and even some bosses ike lephantus, this could actually be a good way of working Alad V back into the story since he's partly infested i mean, but i'm thinking since it's the moon, it would be a lot more...open world based, but you guys get what I mean.