Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Immunity

Blackeshadow

Hi umm how can I put this uh that's right I'm immune to getting marked by stalker. I've been playing for at least 2 years now and stalker hasn't mated me once. Nor the Gustag three I went in a 10 boss kill spree back to bak and was never marked even when my friends got marked and I killed lepahtas alad v along with that boss with the big hammer so please tell me what's going on.

You're probably traveling with high level stuff all of the time... THEY FEAR YOU!

But yeah... send a support ticket?

Edit: I traveled with my high level stuff, maxed frame with survival mods and such... along with my (god of all sentinels) Carrier... I had a Boltor Prime equipped but I knew it couldn't wreck the Stalker... so I just melee'd him to death...

most of the time assassins leave me alone when I bring the best of my arsenal... perhaps something was changed in a recent hotfix...
Conspiracy man... conspiracy...  

Edited by HalotroopermanX7

Hi umm how can I put this uh that's right I'm immune to getting marked by stalker. I've been playing for at least 2 years now and stalker hasn't mated me once. Nor the Gustag three I went in a 10 boss kill spree back to bak and was never marked even when my friends got marked and I killed lepahtas alad v along with that boss with the big hammer so please tell me what's going on.

Please tell me more about how you have been playing the game longer than it has been out.

Well, it's a really REALLY long time, but this stuff sometimes happens. 

In my personal experience I used to kill 3 bosses and get 3 marks, right now, my last mark is like 2 months old and I killed like 50-100 bosses since then. Luckily I have all 3 Stalker drops already.

The Stalker part might be a UI bug, i had that for a long time although it´s fixed now.

G3/Harvester will not mark you if you kill bosses, doesn´t matter how much of them you kill, you seem to be confused about the G3/Harvester marks so i´ll go ahead and explain how to get them

In order to get a mark for the G3/Harvester, you have to run 5 invasion missions supporting a faction, Corpus/Grineers. For the hunters to spawn you have to keep playing mission in the which you have to kill enemies of the same faction you got the mark from. For example, you ran 5 invasion missions supporting the Corpus, after that you receive a message from Vay Hek saying that you´ve been marked, then you have to play missions in the which you kill Grineer (Except assasination) until they spawn, after that, repeat.

Please tell me more about how you have been playing the game longer than it has been out.

Maybe Blackeshadow meant 2 months?

Edited by Nachino

If you aren't getting marks, it means you are already marked. Killing a boss or running the set amount of invasions will always give you a mark if you are not already marked. It sounds like just bad luck about not seeing him, but I'm guessing there's also some hyperbole involved here (such as the 2 years thing lol).

Also...

and stalker hasn't mated me once

*snicker*

true, but we're getting close, if he noticed Warframe in it's infancy. which was a starting somewhere around October 2012, so that would put Warframe at about 23 Months currently.

though, judging by when he first went to the Fourms, it seems unlikely he's been participating since then ;)