Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Framed

Idey

Now a few questions occurred to me when i got my first prime frame (mag prime), what happens when all frames get a prime version of it? will anyone still play the originals?are there some warframes that won't come with a prime version of it? (like volt,zephyr,oberon and vauban), and lastly what will happen if u need the original frame to build a prime frame (that sucks never make it happen).

Not all frames will have prime versions.

Old frames will be primed, at some point. But not all of them. Trinity and Volt are almost 2 years old, its time for a fresh look

At current rare they release new frame each 2 month and new prime each 3 month.

Edited by GCoda

not all frames will have prime versions

Tbh DE said they're still open tp doing them all if they feel like it, porime access does give considerable revenue to them unless they replace it

i still prefer the originals, because the primes look bad

Some of thema are a little overdone but the shininess is kinda nice >.>

with something else

When I got my first prime (Frost Prime), I levelled it to 30, and shoved him into my inventory, never to see the light of day again, and gave my regular frost a reassuring hug, and I deeply apologized to him for associating myself with such filth.

Seriously. Prime frames are nasty~. They didn't even pick a nice shade of gold when forcing us to use it.

Tbh DE said they're still open tp doing them all if they feel like it, porime access does give considerable revenue to them unless they replace it

They can think of something else, it just a premium subscription of some sort.

Citation?

I edited my previous reply, but i ment, by the time we will get mirage prime, at current rate it will be year 2020