Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Prime Gear?

Kaokasalis

Considering that both the Braton which is manufactered by the Corpus and the Laser Rifle used by Wyrm which is reverse-engineered from Corpus technology have primes, wouldnt it then be possible for more Corpus gear to be eligible for a prime variant? We also have the Fuison Moa which is augmented with salvaged Orokin technology. Though it could also be that Corpus weapon such as the Dera or Supra is a result of stydying Orokin technology and using the knowlegde gathered from it to make those weapons rather than them having prime origins. I however would love to see prime versions of the Dera, Supra or Tetra if they have one.

Any specific Corpus weapons you would like to see having a prime variant?

There are strange discrepancies with gear that the devs never properly explained. I always considered the MK-1 Braton to be a cheap Corpus knockoff, while the Braton was the "proper" Tenno weapon. Some of the older weapons need a model update.

Prime weaponry is just the Orokin version of a gun. There really never was any reason we should have figured Corpus don't also borrow weapon designs and tailor them to their needs.

In the case of the Braton, though, remember that not ALL Corpus hate the Tenno. Some outlier Corpus groups actually like us. Like Darvo. Darvo could have whipped up an started mass producing Bratons from an old Orokin design as a favor to the Lotus.

That aside, DE will Prime whatever they would like to and honestly I'm all for it so long as they make sure we don't end up with overloaded drop tables that take forever and a half to work with.

Wasn't Braton a corpus attempt at reverse-engineering Orokin tech? I'm sure Wyrm's Laser Rifle is the same.

I would seriously love some Corpus/Orokin hybrid weapons, though. Even if they aren't Prime, I'd just like to see some heavily augmented stuff.

Does this mean Supra prime if so i will for ever love DE and i would support them till the end! it would be like firing golden snowballs  love this even more and with frost prime, yep i be in love and my life would be complete.

If an enhanced Supra ever happened I would both love DE for it and hate myself for chucking so many forma into the original one :P

not to be that "guy"...or "girl" but the Braton Prime came "first" lore wise and the Corpus just tried to make their own version. If im not mistaken, at least for now I think DE is sticking to only Priming Tenno made weapons, and Just Orokin weapons like the Dakra.

speaking of which.. shouldnt corrupted should use Prime weapons... like gorgon prime strun prime etc.... they carry basic weapons which actually kick out lil pixel butts, why not give them prime stuff when their like golden army with toy pistol and rifle.

not to be that "guy"...or "girl" but the Braton Prime came "first" lore wise and the Corpus just tried to make their own version. If im not mistaken, at least for now I think DE is sticking to only Priming Tenno made weapons, and Just Orokin weapons like the Dakra.

Sadly so but there might be a time where they do this.

speaking of which.. shouldnt corrupted should use Prime weapons... like gorgon prime strun prime etc.... they carry basic weapons which actually kick out lil pixel butts, why not give them prime stuff when their like golden army with toy pistol and rifle.

Tier 5 keys?

And oh yesh those prime stuff are Excavted from void For example Bo,Fang, Paris, Lato, Skana etc their old weapons from past so their prime version from old war Like Lato currently people useing as news in old war newbs use to have Lato prime exacalibur prime skana prime etc, you cant have researchable weapons as Prime cause their made in the recent Era, where Infested are growing like wild fire Woooo end of Tenno Grinner and Corpus wait... new faction is coming this update 15th if im not mistaken.... awesome... mhmmm.. oh well update 4 we kicked metals update 15 we'll kick metals and update 100 we'll still kick metals.

That aside, DE will Prime whatever they would like to and honestly I'm all for it so long as they make sure we don't end up with overloaded drop tables that take forever and a half to work with.

My word we already ended up with this...

How about, using Forma's on things actually turn them 'prime'?

Adding forma on non prime things make them better true. but forma on prime weapon makes it even better you cant increase orignal stats. u can get it better but what is already better is what matters most people waste 50-200plat on new prime stuff for a reason.

The existence of Vor's Seer would suggest that this is possible.

I have personally always wanted to see a golden Prova.

Braton's more like a spin off. Vor's Seer is more of a hybrid, the lore for it states that it's an attempt of combining both Orokin and Grineer weapons. Same can be said with Mutalist Quanta being a hybrid of Infested and Corpus