Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accessories For Primary Weapons

cubitos

I want to more accessories for primary weapons (holographic weapon sight, laser of custom colors, munition packs of different capacities, flashlights custom)  , more craftable skins for primary weapons.   

someone agree with this?

- Please DE, help us

I want to more accessories for primary weapons (holographic weapon sight, laser of custom colors, munition packs of different capacities, flashlights custom)  , more craftable skins for primary weapons.   

someone agree with this?

- Please DE, help us

I'd like this so long as we don't have gold plated weapons.  Prime stuff already has that gaudy gold stuff on it.  I want to like my Lex Prime, but the gold just drives me away from it... >~<

would be cool to get really subtle keychains ala blacklight retribution style. or even like sugatras, but like half the size

u imagine a green or yellow laser on your Soma - Boltor prime - Attica...  would be great

I've been dying for accessories on my weps. They feel so unloved having nothing compared to Warframse...

I wish we could mix-n-match and build our unique guns from their parts... *sob sob*

...But shiny thingies bouncing on it like melees would be cool too.

Or even different models/versions to attach to it? Ala Proto-Excal model?

Maybe switchable parts too? Like different nuzzles, barrels, handles, or even colored muzzle flashes and colors?

*Dreams on*

I want an aura slot for primaries and secondaries that changes the weapon's sights.  We could have thermal, night vision, zoom, etc.

Basically, I just want to put zoom on my weapons, but I can't spare the mod slot or capacity.

Purly Visual Upgrades, please yes. Would be great. And it would feel a bit more like "this is my gun" and not like "random gun that everyone is using".

But if we are talking about Visual Upgrades that affect stats then i will have to say no thank you.

Cosmetic upgrades that do not affect stats: of course.

Being able to create our own decals to put on our weapons would be pretty sweet, I mean, we already have the resources provided to us via the Vectis, Magnus, and Zoren contest, why not something along the likes of player-made skins (which ARE coming), emblems, etc?

As for actual parts, such as Sugatras, Key chains, extra weapon accessories (Grineer underbarrel, Corpus maglight, Tenno laser sight) would be nice too, as LONG AS THEY DON'T INTERFERE WITH GAMEPLAY.

plsDEmaekdishappen

I think we should, for guns, screw the purely-cosmetic cosmetics, and have specs for them.

Examples:

Laser Pointer: +10% Accuracy

Illongated Mag: +15% Ammo.

Shock-Absorbent Stock: -7.5% Recoil

Sensitive Trigger: -25% Windup (On windup weapons like Gorgon/Soma), +10% Fire-Rate

Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

This ain't COD. Stop it.

You stop it. Friggin sick of people saying that, by that meaning then I should say this isn't DOOM or Warhammer since all dam FPS took reference from them. *Dam hit a nerve, and yes very butt hurt, just as annoying as PC/Loki/Rhino Master race. 

I also would love accessories for our weapons, would make our own weapons unique compare to another players, rather than just simply changing the colors on it. Of course no stats affecting the weapons, don't need another arcane helmet dilemma 

Edited by Aeronomatic

I think having these attachments would be nice and it has been requested before many many times but I do not think they should have stats so they would be purely 100% cosmetic as the dev's learned from having helms with stats :P. Purely cosmetic items would be very fun such as equipping Scope A to have a different right click(zoom in) appearance. Barrel A would make weapon sound somewhat different things like that 100% cosmetic to add unique and personal flare to it. 

Edited by AllanIncubi

I was thinking that they could change the mods for recoil, zoom, mag size, and reload speed as different attachments that you get as drops would be cool.

you could get a fore-grip/stock or an AFG for recoil

Acogs for rifles and RDS for pistols.

mag-pull socks (I don't know what they are called, that's what I call the ones on my gun) on magazines for faster reloads

longer magazines for extended mags.

they could also add things like slings and lasers/flashlights cause even in the future, they still help out a lot. and these items would be cosmetic only and be available for platinum.

I would buy them all in a heart beat.

edit: I know a lot of people have heard me say this in my clan and they think COD, dont think cod. think about the fact that we are all still humanoids. Grineer and corpus especially. 

Edited by VYR3