Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Environmental Advantages

(PSN)GrimPitbull

I've always wonder why there are no  Environmental advantages in the game(at least to my knowledge) i mean when I play as a frost and it's a cold and or snowy area I should get a energy or damage boost because I'm surrounded by my element. same goes for Ember, Hydroid, Volt, Saryn(when your fighting against the infested), Zephyr(mostly because of the windy missions on Jupiter), even Ash I think should be given a boost when he's around poorly lit areas like the missions on Ceres, or like on a Grineer ship. All in all I just want to feel alittle bit more powerful when in these situations, Pease and Thank you.

Assuming a mod will move the thread, I can agree in part on this: a small boost to Frost when the temperature control malfunctions and results in ice on the mission, and a small boost to Ember when there is fire strewn about the mission (but only from the random occasions, otherwise the fire on invasion tilesets would be problematic)

also, a possible buff to the Warm Coat mod, for when the frozen planet tileset is finally released; increased resistance to cold damage from the atmosphere as well.