Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wyrm Crowd Dispersion.

Revanoc

Yesterday we got new skins for our beloved sentinels(thanks devs you guys are epic), but what about a fix for wyrm's CROWD DISPERSION ability:

- I noticed these white flashes which I think is crowd dispersion at work(cool the animation works)

- Crowd dispersion usually activates when all my foes are dead(perhaps i killed them to fast?), but then again i seen it activate in a prolonged battle?(could this possibly indicate crowd dispersion has a wind-up time?)

- Most painful thing about CROWD DISPERSION it has absolutely no effect on my enemies!(or could i possibly be wrong?)

I've been wondering about this for a while now, I have the mod maxed and it still seems completely ineffectual. It tends to trigger when the action has either died down or only beginning and even when there are enemies around, it doesn't seem to have much of an effect. It could use some improvement in my opinion.

I tested it personaly; draged off all other mod from my sentinel.  leave it only with crown dispresion, and tested it with infected (they can't reach my sentinel)   and as far as I can say: crown dispersion inflicts DAMAGE, and can kill an enemy

And If you only equip it (no other mods alowed) it trigers a lot

Maybe if your sentinel are using another skill (like warrior,) it prevents from use crown dispersion...  :(

Edited by NoxHender

It DOES startle, but from what I've seen there seems to be a huge lag between the explosion and the effect even on solo.

I wish they would make sentinels more transparent, it's annoying that you can't know how most of their stuff is working.