Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Melee Air Dashes Be Able To Hit Sensor Bars?

Eggs-DE-

I watched Devstream 38 (not completely though...cause...it's hours long...)and they introduced a melee lunge in mid air that can hit airborne enemies. This will be useful for doing sword alone in exterminate, but there's another thing that sword alone has a problem with. Utilities. The Grineer's magnetic door and regulators that are usually higher than Helions(shush Vay Hek!). There's also the Corpus's camera's which need to be destroyed or get out of sight for laser doors(...Hey those 2 shield points are important!). These are things that are nearly impossible to hit with melee in my experience. The sensor bar is pretty small so hopefully the lunge will be sensitive enough to hit the thing. So DE please. Make the sword air dashunges hit those energy draining green lights.

Someone like me would probably try and hit the sensors but end up dashing right through the lasers :/

I can just imagine this... It would be freaking hilarious man... 

"I'm gonna coptor air dash this sensory bar!!!" 

"H-hey... you sure it's a smart thing to--"

"Blarghjewofiwjefin wof mai energeez!!!"

Would totally pay to see this.

Pretty sure that is most of the point about directional, airborn melee attacks: Hitting things that aren't on the ground. Obviously it will sooner or later because it will be pointed out if it doesn't work after implementation.

I do agree it will be hilarious to see all the fails!

Pretty sure that is most of the point about directional, airborn melee attacks: Hitting things that aren't on the ground. Obviously it will sooner or later because it will be pointed out if it doesn't work after implementation.

I do agree it will be hilarious to see all the fails!

Like this one?

gotta_go_fast_by_sayon-d7l3bhd.gif