Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Transfer Ps4 To Ps4 With Same Psn?

(PSN)TH3_WH1T3_brown

Question

So I'm gonna be moving out soon and the ps4 I currently use will no longer be available to me (I know so sad). I'm going to buy a new ps4 soon and it came to mind that I may have to start from the beginning. I don't want to put in all the time and money all over again! I wanted to know if all of (or at least the majority of) my current data in Warframe will transfer over if I sign into a new ps4 with my same psn account. Does this work with any other games? Is there violations involving this somehow? Please, people of the forums, give your insights. Your fellow Tenno would greatly appreciate it. Okay enough with me making a total fool of myself.

8 answers to this question

Thanks for the quick feedback you guys! I'll be sure to confirm it when I try it myself.

As someone who has two PS4's I can confirm that your account will be usable on your new PS4. As said already your account information is stored server side and is linked to your PSN not your (original) PS4.

Thanks for the quick feedback you guys! I'll be sure to confirm it when I try it myself.

As someone who has two PS4's I can confirm that your account will be usable on your new PS4. As said already your account information is stored server side and is linked to your PSN not your (original) PS4.

Thanks for the confirmation!