Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Booty

As a feminist, there's nothing sexist about liking butts.

I love butts.

And this is why I would say Valk has the best feminine booty and excal has the best masculine booty.

Really Mynki just loves the booty. Cheers Mynki. Good stuff.

I think people completely misunderstand feminism. It's not like, one group of people all with the same ideas. There are radicals out there, and that's what most people see, but honestly like 99% of women and like 90% of men are feminists. The real definition of feminism is beleiving that all sexes and genders should have equal rights, and to be honest that's just basic human decency. A lot of things don't come to light for younger women and men, and perhaps people should raise more of a ruckus to make people aware of that. I could go on all day but here, watch a funny video that brings to light some of the actual serious issues that seriously affect women.

( we meant the kind that say all men are scum and abuse women.)

Nothing is wrong with appreciating the artistic design of the warframes. I do it all the time.

Do you think my girlfriend would believe that everytime she finds me watching things I shouldn't?

(Note: None of the above is real)

Considering I don't watch those then i can not say I'm in the same boat. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy my frames butt at the end of a mission as they get on the liset.

Because I be lookin

I don't watch those either man, it's a joke. And in my case, it would be very awkward for me to be looking at... well... that...

Well it ain't a bad thing

I just hate 3d renders

---

Also personal I think loki has a nice shapely back and butt

Sayrn is generally appealing and looks to be the most robust but I still give it to mirage. Nova pretty much gets removed from the board because she is too cute.

Nothing is wrong with appreciating the artistic design of the warframes. I do it all the time.

Do you think my girlfriend would believe that everytime she finds me watching things I shouldn't?

(Note: None of the above is real)

Considering I don't watch those then i can not say I'm in the same boat. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy my frames butt at the end of a mission as they get on the liset.

Because I be lookin

I don't watch those either man, it's a joke. And in my case, it would be very awkward for me to be looking at... well... that...

Well it ain't a bad thing

I just hate 3d renders

---

Also personal I think loki has a nice shapely back and butt

Sayrn is generally appealing and looks to be the most robust but I still give it to mirage. Nova pretty much gets removed from the board because she is too cute.

Lets not forget the Giraffe neck. 

I love butts.

And this is why I would say Valk has the best feminine booty and excal has the best masculine booty.

I think people completely misunderstand feminism. It's not like, one group of people all with the same ideas. There are radicals out there, and that's what most people see, but honestly like 99% of women and like 90% of men are feminists. The real definition of feminism is beleiving that all sexes and genders should have equal rights, and to be honest that's just basic human decency. A lot of things don't come to light for younger women and men, and perhaps people should raise more of a ruckus to make people aware of that. I could go on all day but here, watch a funny video that brings to light some of the actual serious issues that seriously affect women.

This is because the extreme-nitpicky vocal minority gives a bad name to the rest of the feminist movement

On a side note coat How's it hangin!

I almost completely forgot about you due to the time I've been spendign at work, hope your doing better!

Edited by Somedude1000

Oh yeah I forgot nova van touch the ceiling of her liset with her face

How could I forget something so obvious

But seriously beyond that I still couldn't see her more that a young teen. Even though they are all roughly the same height with some variance between em (mag is pretty tiny)

Also don't want to post anything that might get me in trouble. Though good art of the booty can be scarce

Edited by Anatolius

There is disappointingly little booty in this thread.

That's what I'm saying. I was expecting pictures out the wazoo. 

Well, a large part of it got halted probably because most oif us misunderstood your first post bro.. Firstt impressions of a topic can sometimes screw over the whole discussion

Admittedly I too made this mistake, but understanding and acknowledging that I did make one ensures first impressions don't negatively affect my opinion of people in the future

Edited by Somedude1000

I love butts.

( we meant the kind that say all men are scum and abuse women.)

I get what you're trying to say, but odds are if any women say that, they are probably struggling with being in an abusive situation and are just angry and want to rage. Making that judgment and saying "The feminists" in reference to one group of crazy people who wrongly self identify as feminists is a pretty awful generalization in itself. Honestly if there are people out there who think all men are abusive scum, they aren't feminists. Sometimes they may claim to be but you have to believe that gender and sex should make no difference to really be a feminist. Maybe it's not a good word any more, and you won't hear me say that men have it better 100% of the time, but things like getting 3/4 pay for the exact same thing a man does is pretty bad, so the scales are kind of tipped. But again, real feminists will fight to give men the rights that they don't have. I know a guy who identifies as a feminist and is outraged because he can't change his baby in a public restroom because all the changing tables are in the women's.

I understand where you're coming from, I really do, and I used to believe the same things you do, but really, the state of the world is pretty damn bad, and feminism has been given that awful stigma that seriously needs to change. Not your fault, not blaming you, I just hope I can educate you a little.

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

The problem here is misandry is being associated with and substituting feminism amongg the vocal minority members of the movement

Also, you ignored my saltuation ;(

So..When mods are asleep we talk about feminism? 

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

The problem here is misandry is being associated with and substituting feminism amongg the vocal minority members of the movement

They usually lockt he thread only if its reported, but as long as the discussion is respectfult ehy don't mind. I'lll pm one to make sure they remind us if anythings going wrong here so we can take action so its not locked

Edited by Somedude1000

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

They usually lockt he thread only if its reported, but as long as the discussion is respectfult ehy don't mind. I'lll pm one to make sure they remind us if anythings going wrong here so we can take action so its not locked

I wanted to speak of booty. 

Also, you ignored my salutation ;(

Been a while friend, I'm doing well

Sorry it was very late for me when I responded, I hope you're doing well!

Three pages and barely any booty and no pics of male booty either.  This is the saddest booty thread I've seen ever.

Nyx:

olxkhl.gif

Saryn:

juebgc.gif

From the talented artist that dwells in a horrible place.

Someone already got Valkyr on here.  c: