Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed: Alerts Not Appearing When Returned To Liset

(XBOX)Skode

I see them on twitter but only some of them show up on my navigation screen. Its worse when they actually give them IN GAME but when i complete the mission im on when i get them they are... again, not on the navigation screen. Its especially poop when you see hard to get content like Helmets etc on said alerts but i cant access them.

The only real way i get alerts to work is when i get them on my ship, when that happens they appear on my navigation screen as well as on the actual small hub screen you see before you select the galaxy map. The only events i dont seem to have to worry about missing out on are the pre-set ones like the back to school 24hr efforts etc.

Edited by (XB1)Skode

For some reason, after you do a mission or alert, even sometimes when you visit a dojo (either yours, a friend's, or a person you were trading with). The alerts in the navigation will reset. This can also affect the mission you are going into. If there is no alerts, and you go into a planet mission where there was an alert but not currently visual on the galaxy map, you end up doing a normal mission instead of the alert mission.

This has not been fixed yet.

The only temporary way to solve this is by relogging, and then the alerts come back again. This bug/glitch/problem happens most of the time. The only thing this doesn't effect are the event missions and the quest missions.

I've purposely abandoned missions for alerts that promised me auras and stuff I needed which would expire in 1 hour and when I go to check the solar map, it's just gone. It's really disappointing considering I've been watching for a rejuvenation aura which is crucial to my build and I've been incapable of obtaining it because of this very issue.

Ok....this sucks. I was playing the M Prime extermination altert match, and in the middle of it the host lost connection. So the map was migrating the host.........and for some freaking reason i was kicked and it said connection to host lost, and now i cant rejoin the M Prime extermination alert mission because i "Died" and "Lost".

I usually got the alerts back after going to my dojo and returning to the Liset.

Todays Update claimed to fix the issue, but it occured again right after the first mission I played today.

So, sadly, not fixed yet.

Since the patch today (10/1), twice we have done alert missions (one nightmare alert and one regular alert, both on Saturn) when we hit the extraction point the Liset picks us up as normal, but then the mission complete scoreboard doesn't show, and you either stay staring at your warframe (which is still animated, so it isn't a lock up) or your character will fall through the world, eventually dying. If the host restarts the client, the other members of the screen will then load back to the ship, the alert will be gone, but it seems we are still rewarded (with the mods that were the alert rewards at least). If you are solo when this happens the only thing you can do is restart the client, although the client doesn't ever crash.

It IS super buggy when you try to complete them. It threw me back into the area I was doing (but the UI was gone apart from the chat menu and I couldn't move) and I could still bring up the ESC menu though. I thought maybe I'll try aborting the mission.. then the UI said "Mission could not be aborted because it has already been completed!" lol....

EDIT: checked my mods and sorted by recent, and it looks like I got my aura mod from the alert. Still, rather not have to alt+F4, lol.

Edited by Ace_Kayo