Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Non Prime Trading !

kenny696969

Dear Warframe Players, what do you think of the warframe developers adding on non-prime trading ? Many people i have talked to have said the same thing about introducing it. The drop rates for weapons such as Dread, Despair, Hate, Detron, Brakk are far too rare. I have been farming for the brakk for 3 months and have still not got the barrel and it is incredibly frustrating. This would solve my problem and many other players problems.from Kenny696969

if non prime items can be obtained via trading, then how does DE going to profit from the market? the reason non prime items aren't tradeable because DE also selling those stuffs except certain items like detron, brakk, etc. if everything can be bought, there would be no sense of achievement playing this game. heck, I was really pissed when prime items can be traded back when it was first introduced. I was farming like batS#&$ crazy for frost prime helmet and when the prime items are tradeable, some sucker just bought it for 10p.

I think it would be only a nice addition for warframes and weapons that you have to get through excessive grinding. Lets say the stalker weapons (requiring much boss killing and the low rate that he actually appears) or hydroid for example else it would be pretty boring to implement it , if you just could buy your stuff and have it done faster.