Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About A New Way Of Trading?

Arcanemastery

I have wanted a terminal inside the player ship that functions as a market where people can search for what they want and by price. If you ever played PSU then you know what I'm talking about. I do not trade because of the cluttered mess and it is a pain in the @$$ to trade via trade chat. 

Edit: I laughed when the chat censored &#! as &#!. Just so you know, I did not circumvent the censoring. 

Edited by Mythblaze

Trade is very simple and not exactly efficient, but I think that it fits this type of game pretty well.  An auction house would just devalue the hell out of everything because it requires no effort.  The current trade system requires effort and that prevents oversaturation.  Also for a trade system that more often that not, involves currency that is based on real life money, preventing the market from becoming oversaturated is a good thing.  I usually avoid the trade channel, because yes it is kinda messy, but have made plenty of sales and purchases no problem at all, even when I did use the trade channel.

The trading systems is fine as it is, as it rewards people being able to actually haggle.

People need to learn how to haggle, badly.

Tbh, it's probably the most motivating trade-system I've ever encountered in a game.

An auction house would completely destroy that.

Well this is what I personally think should happen.

If you selling you go to a unit in your ship and press "dispatch units for sale" this will mean you can't use these items now before you kill me....

If you buying a item it will give you a list of member online selling that item ( by selling I mean having it in disbatch unit) and a "message this seller" button and in mission status green means in nothing yellow in group but not mission and red means in mission and this would be it.... I know this doesn't look better but cloak work made me think about this and I think its fair to say this system does work for warframe the person message no average pricing what I think doesn't work is the poor interface design ( its not even interface let's be honest) please tell me your views to my idea and if you have your own :)