Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was In Mimias With One Stranger And He Says This After Dying 3 Times

Chub_N_Tuck

Oh yeah I saw this coming... I was the one who pm him after the extraction. Before the extraction there was another conversation. Though I cannot provide the screenshot because my hand wasn't too fast, and also it is a shameful thing to drag this incident ugly, I need to say that he was saying 'You're the one who's going away from me. You should follow me where I go' kind of tone. I just wanted to tell him, he should just stick around the life supports.

Even so, in a real life situation you would still be the one who got arrested for harassment. :/ I agree that your in the right.

Just saying you probably shouldn't post a picture of your pming a person and insulting them, some mods wouldn't take to kindly to that....

(again i agree with you, but i wouldn't recommend making a bunch of forums about some jerk who can't play with teams)

Have a good day sir, hopefully you don't have to deal with any more idiots...

Even so, in a real life situation you would still be the one who got arrested for harassment. :/ I agree that your in the right.

Just saying you probably shouldn't post a picture of your pming a person and insulting them, some mods wouldn't take to kindly to that....

Thanks for the attention but I am providing an example of a bad behavior in game and some people do experience this frequently.

And well... I don't take these quarrels so seriously as to compare it to real life...  I wouldn't care so much about posting a picture like this and wouldn't mind looking a little bad. It's for sharing an encounter with someone being irrational.

Edited by GaiaNyix

It really annoys me how easy ppl use the ignore button.

When they lack the argument or reason they always do that.

And I'm been ignored for the more common and simple talks, its very rude.

But yah, that guy is an a$$ to expect you to follow him around just to revive him xD

Agreed.  The only reason I see to ignore someone is chat spam or persistent harassment.

You started it...........

""If you didn't realize, I had to stay near the damn life support"

In general you two just aren't a good team.

It happens, you're not going to play well with everyone.  

Get over it and I mean that in a real nice way........it's not that serious......you stuck around long enough during that mission to do what you had to do..and I rly don't see the issue.....well I don't see you or the other player any different.....

Edited by Ishki88

You started it...........

""If you didn't realize, I had to stay near the damn life support"

In general you two just aren't a good team.

It happens, you're not going to play well with everyone.  

Get over it and I mean that in a real nice way........it's not that serious......you stuck around long enough during that mission to do what you had to do..and I rly don't see the issue.....well I don't see you or the other player any different.....

Yeah, unfortunate that it's shown like this, the context is missing if you're purely on the screenshot that I posted.

You could say I started, since I'm the one that started pm after extraction but he literally was raging on me before the extraction...

I hoped this argument ended but I have to clear my position. I have to disagree that I'm being just as irrational as he is, since you think what I did there was no different than what the other guy did.

Nice! And yeah, I've almost never had this kind of ugly conversation while playing Warframe, so I was a little flustered.

Likewise. 90% of the community here are lucky not to get these guys. The unfortunate ones don't. For example, getting yelled at for asking why wasn't I revved instead of standing over me, using their pre-buff cernos. I was playing as nova, so that may have been why(Potato invasion, and she's my fastest frame. Only uses are that and solo infestation stuff for her now.)