Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlocking Planets On Xbox One

(XBOX)Dobbyssock101

Question

Hi

I have been playing for a few weeks new and have got to the point where i have nearly finished all the available missions on Earth, Mercury and Venus. I need salvage and other materials for crafting that can only be found on other planets, such as Mars. How do i unlock these new planets? Am i missing something blatantly obvious? Bear in mind that i am still new to the game and have little to no clue about the game other than shoot the thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Kill bosses for Nav Segments, your next nav segment can be found by killing the Jackal on Fossa, Venus to unlock other planets. Once the boss is killed at the end of the mission you should be rewarded with one or more nav segments which you insert into the area where you go to chose your missions, (not sure what button is used on Xbox 1 to do the action of inserting the Nav segments, on PC its "x").

Edited by NovusNova

Is the nav segment supposed to be a guaranteed drop?

They are if you defeat the boss of a planet, you should see it in the area that shows for example, how many credits you got in the end missions rewards scheme. Once you get one, an action to insert it should display when you go near the navigation system, press the button to do that and then when you next use the navigation area, a new planet will be unlocked.