Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else thinks we should be able to buy inventory slots for weaps and frames with credits?

-Wild_Hunt-

Done done on to the next one. We have credit only pro upgrades, lets see what else we can milk.

Credit only pro upgrades? You mean farming alerts for a chance at a drop that then requires another somewhat-less-rare drop and a day to make? That's credit only in your mind?

Credit only pro upgrades? You mean farming alerts for a chance at a drop that then requires another somewhat-less-rare drop and a day to make? That's credit only in your mind?

I'm a gamer. I think that any reward only has value if you work for it. weather you do that outside of playtime or in it. Rarity makes it valuable, it's still credit only as in credit vs plat.

If you have a problem spending time to get the things you want you shouldn't play games in general.

I've gotten an "no inventory left" error before when getting mods. There must be a limit somewhere.

I have 75 pages of mods. :o

I think this all could be fixed with allowing players to get small amounts of plat through playing. You could sort of "farm up" your way to anything you'd like as opposed to converting everything to credits.

I've seen some DEv posts about it, so here's hoping it will happen

If you have a problem spending time to get the things you want you shouldn't play games in general.

Cool grand master tag, I can tell you spent a lot of time next to that $600 worth of plat to get the things you wanted, didn't ya? Check your hypocrisy.

Cool grand master tag, I can tell you spent a lot of time next to that $600 worth of plat to get the things you wanted, didn't ya? Check your hypocrisy.

Just because he bought founder package doesn't mean he used his plat... I bought the hunter founder package because i wanted to SUPPORT DE in making their game, and i have yet not used plat on an item that could be obtained by playing the game. (Got done farming Ember a couple of days back).

Please don't be one of those idiots that judge people without even thinking the slightest amount

What he said was right on the mark though. Looking for a carebear game? blops is that way ->

Yeah, except it wasn't. If your definition of something ignores many of the things required to be that thing, then your definition is wrong and incomplete. Pretty simple. If you want MMO mechanics in a PvE co-op game and then can't even label them correctly, maybe you should take a break to farmville or something more your speed.

Yeah, except it wasn't. If your definition of something ignores many of the things required to be that thing, then your definition is wrong and incomplete. Pretty simple. If you want MMO mechanics in a PvE co-op game and then can't even label them correctly, maybe you should take a break to farmville or something more your speed.

The carebear is strong in this one....

On another note, i retract my previous statement. They should be sold for 2 trillion credits, who'se with me?

Just because he bought founder package doesn't mean he used his plat... I bought the hunter founder package because i wanted to SUPPORT DE in making their game,

This is called testing and/or quality assurance. In most companies it is a paid position. You have now convinced yourself it is a privilege to pay to do work.

Actually I did it to support the devs(they operate not an hour from me), I didn't want the forum tag. It gives me a lot of players as friends that I don't know and a lot of haters who are really just jealous.

I've spent more time in games then I care to admit, and more money too. And I really dislike seeing people whine at devs for handouts when other people are paying for the devs to make the game. Three warframes is enough. Eight weapons is enough. If you want them to continue expanding the game support them.

I think this all could be fixed with allowing players to get small amounts of plat through playing. You could sort of "farm up" your way to anything you'd like as opposed to converting everything to credits.

I've seen some DEv posts about it, so here's hoping it will happen

Is this true? If that is true I would not mind. I just want an oppurtunity to increase the number of frames I can try out. I would not mind if little amounts of platinum were given out through like missions as rewards sometime. I was just suggesting the credit option because I have a lot of credits but nothing really to spend them on.

Lol..... I hope to see your kind removed from the forum. Trolling on a closed beta forum is just lame.

You started it compadre, don't pretend you're somehow different.

Actually I did it to support the devs(they operate not an hour from me), I didn't want the forum tag. It gives me a lot of players as friends that I don't know and a lot of haters who are really just jealous.

I've spent more time in games then I care to admit, and more money too. And I really dislike seeing people whine at devs for handouts when other people are paying for the devs to make the game. Three warframes is enough. Eight weapons is enough. If you want them to continue expanding the game support them.

Show me where there was whining for handouts? Or, show me where you were corrected about mislabeling something, and then jumped into a holier-than-thou rant about spending money.