Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else thinks we should be able to buy inventory slots for weaps and frames with credits?

-Wild_Hunt-

Now, coming back to the topic at hand, here's an idea.

Allow only a small number of slots to be purchased with credits. Maybe only one or two additional Frame slots, three or four additonal weapon slots. Any more than that, you have to use Platinum. This ought to be a respectable compromise.

Same idea as mine, and a good solution now to add a little more.

Make warframes have a "test" time, so you can do one or more missions with then (probably 2 at max to test then out and see how good they play) that would mean allowing you to gain acess to all his skills. Maybe not even missions but a test map that could allow players to check how effective a certain skill is and how useful it is, that way, people can be more certain when building the warframes they want.

Edited by Ingway

That solution, in a way, exists. Using your starting Platinum to do this... is definitely a good option. We are looking at adding small amounts of Platinum during the daily sign-in rewards as well.

Steve, have you considered pinning an official topic of known issues, upcoming fixes, and things that are getting looked at? It's getting tiresome answering the same questions day in day out, much less seeing them.

Credit only pro upgrades? You mean farming alerts for a chance at a drop that then requires another somewhat-less-rare drop and a day to make? That's credit only in your mind?

Your first post, being pedantic and passive aggressive. Fair enough.

I'm a gamer. I think that any reward only has value if you work for it. weather you do that outside of playtime or in it. Rarity makes it valuable, it's still credit only as in credit vs plat.

If you have a problem spending time to get the things you want you shouldn't play games in general.

ZEDDs response. Comes off a little defensive, a little holier than thou. But generally sensible points, and if he's being defensive, you were the one that provoked it.

Cool grand master tag, I can tell you spent a lot of time next to that $600 worth of plat to get the things you wanted, didn't ya? Check your hypocrisy.

Your response, sniping at him for having donated to an indie development game. You proceed in further posts to make snide comments about supporting companies during beta, as well as sniping at those that offer a differing standpoint, or aren't willing to take your attitude.

In summary, I think you'll find you're the one being a $&*^.

Calling someone a hypocrite is calling them a hypocrite, not acting like a jerk. That's not logic you're using, it's vindictiveness.

You said "...What you are saying without taking on airs and attitudes and talking down to those people, then you're probably a jerk..."

While earlier called another person a hyprocite, talking him down.

So you are not only very contradictive to your own statement, you are also, after your own words, a jerk.

Steve, have you considered pinning an official topic of known issues, upcoming fixes, and things that are getting looked at? It's getting tiresome answering the same questions day in day out, much less seeing them.

Agreed. Will get this sorted.

I'd much rather be coding Warframe than locking threads.