Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Trade Prime Parts

(PSN)satsuma-nottz-09

Nobody will probably reply to this but there is a huge problem on warframe I have prime parts in my inventory but when I go to the dojo to trade they don't show I've tried everything and it's happening to a lot of people I would like this matter resolving ASAP as nyx prime is loosing value fast and it's not just nyx part it's happening to either my friend is in the same situation with Loki chassis and another friend can't build the scindo prime as the handle as glitched out please de sort this out and I am a dedicated Tenno thanks satsuma-nottz-09

Nobody will probably reply to this but there is a huge problem on warframe I have prime parts in my inventory but when I go to the dojo to trade they don't show I've tried everything and it's happening to a lot of people I would like this matter resolving ASAP as nyx prime is loosing value fast and it's not just nyx part it's happening to either my friend is in the same situation with Loki chassis and another friend can't build the scindo prime as the handle as glitched out please de sort this out and I am a dedicated Tenno thanks satsuma-nottz-09