Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So On My Way To Farm Yay I Love Farming

Sibernetika

just to find some arsehole clan is charging 75% on credits and resources... really now I would find it more profitable to go farm for resources on earth dark sectors.... what is it with clans these days?.. really can touch the credits, I did not come here for the credits, but LEAVE MY PLASTIDS ALONE DAMNIT!! those take forever to farm a good batch.

well I need over 15k plastids, 30k salvage and so on..... with the hefty tax the clans impose lately I can forget about doing that for the next few weeks unless running a 3 hour defense with vauban and nekros both of em plugged into energy generators and specter soldiers sent from god himself.

and ofcourse there is a bit of troll in this post.. what else did you expect from off topic?

well I need over 15k plastids, 30k salvage and so on..... with the hefty tax the clans impose lately I can forget about doing that for the next few weeks unless running a 3 hour defense with vauban and nekros both of em plugged into energy generators and specter soldiers sent from god himself.

and ofcourse there is a bit of troll in this post.. what else did you expect from off topic?

What in the actual F*** are you trying to build that requires that many resources?

What in the actual F*** are you trying to build that requires that many resources?

Took a quick scan at the things that need plastids and I was thinking "Eh that's actually like 15K if you want to build absolutely everything so that's almost a reasonable need", then I noticed...

Fieldron, Detonite Injectors, and Mutagen Masses all need plastids.  250 per pop, so given all the research weapons, needing 15K isn't unreasonable actually.

Took a quick scan at the things that need plastids and I was thinking "Eh that's actually like 15K if you want to build absolutely everything so that's almost a reasonable need", then I noticed...

Fieldron, Detonite Injectors, and Mutagen Masses all need plastids.  250 per pop, so given all the research weapons, needing 15K isn't unreasonable actually.

I guess I don't build stuff often enough because I've got over 200k plastids @.@ 

implying that you must play on Dark Sectors. 

if the taxes on this or that Dark Sector is absurd, DON'T PLAY ON IT AND GIVE THE OWNER COMPENSATION because if you play on it anyways, you're saying that it's okay.

same story with everything. people will complain about the prices of Video Games or whatever else, and then buy it anyways. welp, you just said that you'll pay that price.

anyways, set up some Extractors to supplement your playing, and then go play a bunch of Missions.

for christ's sake, you can play other Missions and fight other Enemies. you're making it sound like Infested is the only thing easymode enough for you to play.