Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Dropped From Squad When Missions Load

(PSN)Viggorrah

This only started recently, but it seems a lot of the time when I join squads to do...anything, really, I get dropped from said squad. Or someone else does. The countdown does its thing if it doesn't get stuck for a few seconds, and when it's supposed to transition to the screen with all of the lisets, I'm stuck back in my own liset listening to Ordis.

It's very frustrating, considering it's already difficult to get a squad together for certain missions (e.g vault runs).

Yep me too. since the update. only when I host though. I think they changed it from the key runner being the client to the person with the worst connection being the client to be honest. That will only encourage people to keep their weak sauce 1990's internet connection. What frustrates me is you get a squad together - go through the loading screen and then getting a mission failed and returned to the ship. Do again get to start the game but loose 1-2 people. Re- invite them before 5minutes. Sometimes they join again sometimes your left with 2-3 people doing a t4 survival/wasting a key.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know if it's related, but after U15 I've had some serious connection issues - Lisets fly for around 30 seconds (level loading animation) and then "Connection to host lost" or similar message appears. Same as these guys here on XBox:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/349366-multiplayer-server-connection-loss/#entry3908058

I've never had any network issues before U15, my connection is 30Mb/s inbound, 3 Mb/s outbound, NAT 2 and all ports allowed.

This only started recently, but it seems a lot of the time when I join squads to do...anything, really, I get dropped from said squad. Or someone else does. The countdown does its thing if it doesn't get stuck for a few seconds, and when it's supposed to transition to the screen with all of the lisets, I'm stuck back in my own liset listening to Ordis.

It's very frustrating, considering it's already difficult to get a squad together for certain missions (e.g vault runs).

I've been getting this ever since that update that warframe told me to restart the game, after the initial update 15, update. Along with a lot of other issues including melee stopping working, an issue I had a while ago that had been fixed, as well as landing in reset points of the map with out being reset.

ZuvRm1X.jpg

no, that was not perfectly timed.

• 2 weeks later...

Check your ping limit and the hosts ping limit as well. If your ping hits that even before seeing the load animation you very possibly will get booted.

The ping limit doesn't have anything to do with this in most cases. This was a bug that was created by the hotfix that launched right after TU15. As far as I'm aware this issue has been fixed in another hotfix. I know it has been fixed for me.