Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Request And Two Bugs

IamQwerty

I'm posting this, hoping it's seen by the dev. It's about alot of different things so I'll try to keep it organized.

Dojo

---It seems like a really cool idea to change the color of the rooms but in the picture shown during the dev stream, it said that once the room is build, you cant change the color. As a one-man clan with almost all research done and two floors, I have put a lot of work into my dojo. So now, I can only customize rooms that come after the ones I've already built? This would lead to the grey rooms to suddenly offset colors that don't match. Can we make it possible to change the color at least once for each room already made?

---I also think it sucks that you can't turn the statue in the trophy room. Only after deleting the trophy room did I realize I could turn Loki around. Also, I'm not a big fan of Loki myself. If you could, could you make it where the statue can also be changed to any warframe in your inventory? Maybe actual gold on the statues of primes?

---I built my dojo around the hall that you start out with. Now, I would like to replace it with a bigger hall, but I can't even destroy the room unless I destroy the five rooms built around it. Can we have the option to simple replace a room?

---Can you make it possible to move existing decorations?

Warframes

---I love volt. Hes described as an alternative to gunplay and it's really fun to be able to not really so heavily on weapons. However, his base power is pretty average. And on a side note, am I the only volt that uses the speed ability and gets passed by every other player on my team, including Rhino?

--- I'm so excited to hear that abilities will be removed from the drop table. Much, much, later, can we revisit the old idea of warframes have more than the four base abilities available for further customization of playstyles?

--- Nyx's first ability seems too useless and they never seem to seek the target as described. For a while, I didn't even know it was working.

Sentinels

I'm having a problem with Helios scanning items already fullly entered into the codex.

Bug

--- I have experienced the same issue twice during a defence mission in the ceres dark sector. With four players, they leave at the first chance to leave, but I stay. Then, the map is empty. I walk around looking for infested, and I'll find one kill him, find two in another room, etc. Then after all the rooms have been emptied, I've killed maybe ten infested, so the waves not over. Then, I find that they are still (but very slowly) spawing in the rooms, so I will find two more sitting in a room I just cleared.

---On the same mission, but much more frequently, the infested will ignore the target, and run VERY fast in circles until I kill them.

Wait, More Bugs

---The Volotile Runners have a weird habbit of not running for the targe, but instead getting in a line and just hanging out.

---When I go into online missions, my warframe spawns without a head. I know I'm not the only one with this issue, and you've probably already noticed it as well. No head, no abilities, no weapons, nothing. Once, it lasted an entire mission, so I quit.

The only times I've experienced the missing head bug is when my game is lagging while entering a mission, but I have experienced the first bug many times every time there is a host migration. It's a bug that makes you appreciate banshees sonar though.

---I love volt. Hes described as an alternative to gunplay and it's really fun to be able to not really so heavily on weapons. However, his base power is pretty average. And on a side note, am I the only volt that uses the speed ability and gets passed by every other player on my team, including Rhino?

That description should be changed, not the abilities. He has one of the best kits in the game, no need to mess with that.

Also, try upgrading the mod. And don't forget speed applies to all your teammates too, so they're going to be going just as fast. 

That description should be changed, not the abilities. He has one of the best kits in the game, no need to mess with that.

Also, try upgrading the mod. And don't forget speed applies to all your teammates too, so they're going to be going just as fast. 

I have it maxed actually. I'm just saying for some reason, Rhino still runs faster than me. And I think that either his max power needs to go up a tick (yes a very small tick, but a tick up all the same lol). And I'm not really hoping this will happen to Volt, but to Volt Prime, when he comes out.