Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Power Targeting

Mercurial_Me

Some powers (mainly first powers) are downright hard to hit targets with.

I can't help but feel that Warframe would benefit greatly from a power targeting system similar to Mass Effect 2/3's.  For those who aren't sure what I'm talking about, the game tracks where you aim and more or less estimates the enemy you're "most aimed at" and automatically uses powers directly on that enemy regardless of your crosshair's current exact position.  The targeted enemy is highlighted via a minimalistic HUD element.

certainly is appropriate considering how Enemies can randomly electric slide backwards to a wall 5m away in the blink of an eye.

currently, i get around this issue by using Macro's to cast the Power a hundred times a second so that if in any frame it's on target it'll just do it.

but that's not a good answer to the problem.

Doesn't PS4 have some kind of "auto-aim" feature? Why not just make that a toggle-able option, it'd be helpful for pad PC players too.

I think that should be pad-exclusive. Sounds kinda annoying for mouse players. Doesn't really solve the current problem either. Makes powers easy to use, but guns perhaps too easy to use (idk)