Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Little Way For The Community To Help Others!

zooke90909

Just started using this website again, and decided that a single person can't really do much, but a community can do a lot!

(Note, not really trying to promote anything, sorry if it seems like it!)

Basically, you just answer simple questions, and each question correct donates 10 grains of rice. Seems small, but it can add up!

So the website is: http://freerice.com/

Just thought that the community could help others, by just doing simple things!

Edit: We could also make a Warframe group! I would make one... but I don't really want to be the one who takes the credit for that.

Edited by zooke90909

Think I've used that site before. May do some later. If I recall the questions would get harder every 10 you answered correctly. My one question is this: If the owners of that site have all that rice, why do they need me to answer questions to give it to people? Still a noble cause though. 

Think I've used that site before. May do some later. If I recall the questions would get harder every 10 you answered correctly. My one question is this: If the owners of that site have all that rice, why do they need me to answer questions to give it to people? Still a noble cause though. 

Each add on that site buys 2 cups of rice, so they don't really have all that rice beforehand.