Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Of The Lotus Recruiting

lWads

Shadow of The Lotus is recruiting new and "old" players. Dojo unlocked, no research, yet. Friendly, in a helpful/active alliance (Virtue), laid back. Come join us, working our way to Shadow clan size at the largest (30 members). Only requirement is be active. I know im not the greatest recruiter, but what matters is Im a dedicated WL and actively working on building up the dojo and getting members. So come on, join an active Alliance and an active clan. Shadow of The Lotus is a home for all Tenno.

~Happy Hunting Tenno~

Edited by lWads

active player (play daily at least one hour) mastery rank 8 happy to help with your new clan really like the smaller clans (reason i mostly leave when clan starts getting +200 members because it misses the point of a clan then for me) and would be happy to teach so the basics (and a bit more advanced stuff) of warframe

I'm an active player (-I usually play either 1-2 hours/day or 2-4 hours/2 days). I'm almost mastery rank 10 and I'd love to help teach newer players the specifics of Warframe and how to excel in it. My username is the same in-game as it is here, so feel free to send me a friend request if you're interested and I'll quickly expel myself from my current clan for yours.

I'm an active player (-I usually play either 1-2 hours/day or 2-4 hours/2 days). I'm almost mastery rank 10 and I'd love to help teach newer players the specifics of Warframe and how to excel in it. My username is the same in-game as it is here, so feel free to send me a friend request if you're interested and I'll quickly expel myself from my current clan for yours.

Its telling me youre already in a clan, sorry.

active player (play daily at least one hour) mastery rank 8 happy to help with your new clan really like the smaller clans (reason i mostly leave when clan starts getting +200 members because it misses the point of a clan then for me) and would be happy to teach so the basics (and a bit more advanced stuff) of warframe

Sent you an invite.