Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Feared Warframe

MechaTails

The only warframe I wouldn't mind being against in a 1 on 1 is probably Trinity. the worst she could do to me with her abilities is 75% of what I do to her, unless they haven't changed how Energy Vampire and Well of Life work together. 

Hmm Energy Vampire alone would actually be pretty scary IRL, when you cast it enemies seem to be being cut from inside and the way they react seems painful.

True, but death by Nova is quick. No waiting. While death by Ash and Loki is slow and painful ( if you're stealthing).

Not sure what stealth attack you used, but they are all quick... Somewhat painful, but mostly quick. Its not the fear of pain itself. Its the fear of death without having done something meaningful in the case of grineer, or something good for themselves, or family in the case of the Corpus since they seem hell bent on "The Pursuit of Happiness"

Ash.

He's fast. He's well armoured. Together with his clones, he's a one-man-army. His Smokescreen will not only obscure him, but will also confuse heat vision.

He's a true predator.

How would smokescreen confuse infra red cameras?

How would smokescreen confuse infra red cameras?

Modern technology has already produced grenades which release heated bronze microparticles to confuse enemy heat-sensing.

Since Warframe is definitely set in the future, I think its safe to assume that Smokescreen is not just plain smoke, but had various high-end technological perks.

Edited by (PS4)Strifedecer

I'd say the scariest is the twins of invisibility. They can appear anywhere, teleport you or near you, kill everyone and only a blur of light bending would give them away, and finnaly either one can end you I.E. via destroying your weapon so you have to melee an exosuit armed monster or a quick death by an grayfox-esque guy.

All warframes can kill you in horrible ways. And trinity is probay the worst she can feed off the bioelectric current in your body or if you attacked her you would be injured instead the other s will kill you horribly but trinity would be a psychological horror of trying to fight a nearly immortal thing that can hang you in the air and make you heal her.

Meanwhile she'll just wreck up everything you own and screw you over for years to come, if you live through the tornadoes.

And the award for Most Spiteful Tenno goes to Zephyr! xD

I don't know about you guys, but the prospect of having my soul being punched out of me doesn't sound pleasant.

It's not like you have a soul anyway, Tenno!

Edited by DarkTails